EACHOTHER'S CURE..

Ashwin's pov:

I was so angry on her and then the next morning we decided to have breakfast together yena idhuku aprom ellarum vera vera locations la vera vera matched aaditu irupom ..Adhan it was decided..Amal anni Dq anna Mariam Amitiii Krystal Pugazh Pavithra Sharath Rakshan Arjun Shanthanu Kiki naa ..I was getting ready and the newspaper caught my eye.."SIVAANGI KRISHNAKANTH REDDY the youngest person to claim the best businessperson award at Edenica." Ava kannu andha photo la avlo lifeless ah irundhudhu..smile pannitu dhan iruka aana adhu ava kannu la reflect aaga ve illa..She's not happy..

Sighing I freshened up wearing my tee and tracks making my way to the breakfast table where people started to assemble and once everyone was there we had our casual greetings before Arjun started

Arjun: Deii Raksha..yaaru kitayum sollavey illa ..

Rakshan: Ennatha solala?

Amitash: Nadikadha da..

Rakshan: Dei edha pathi pesura ennaku sathiyama puriyala?

Arjun: Sivaangi best business person award and best company kaana award vangunadhu..adhuvum world platform la..Edenica (A/N: some imaginary name guys) award..the highest rank of awards in business world  la..Innaiku headlines full ah Sivaangi dhan iruka..The youngest person to get this award..

Rakshan: Edheyyy..Dei sathiyama soldren da.ennaku idhu theriyadhu..edho award function attend pandrenu mattum dhan sona..idhellam solala..Iru ipo room la poitu avaluku iruku..

Amitash: Vandhutaala..

Rakshan: Haan..

DQ: Epo vandhanga madam uh?

Rakshan: Midnight 3 irukum nu nenaikren naa..en door la sticky note la eludhi otitu room ku poiruka..

Amal: Iru naa poitu avala breakfast ku kutitu varen

Ashwin: Anni naa kutitu varen irunga..

Rakshan: Indha ava room spare key ..theva patta..

Ashwin: Seri irunga..

Naa ponen ava room ku knock pannitu irundhen 5 minutes aachu aana ava kadhava thorakala..Seri spare key dhan orey option nu ulla pona ava bed la thoongitu irundha with tear stains on her cheeks ...En ella kovomu avala apidi paathadhum poiduchu.. Valichidhu ulla..I sat beside her caressed her hair and kissed her forehead and the teary cheeks 

Ashwin: Ammu kutty ..Sivaangi ma..endhiri ma..

Ava romba weak ah irundha..kanna thorakradhuku kuda kashta patukitu..

Ashwin: Ammu..

Ava endrichi enna paatha..her barely open puffed eyes and weakness..It hurts to see her this weak..I hugged her and surprisingly she reciprocated the hug..

Ashwin: I missed you ammu..

A fresh set of tears gushed out of her eyes and made my shirt wet ..She did not let me see her cry as she hugged me tight..

Sivaangi: Sorry unkita solama ponadhuku..kovama irukadha..

Ashwin: It's okay ma ..vaa freshen up aaghu breakfast sapuda polam..See how weak you've become..

I carried her till the washroom door letting her freshenup and I picked a tshirt and a trackpant for her to wear and passed it to her ..She came out fresh but the darkcircle under her eyes was clearly visible now which she was hiding with makeup all the time and she was more sleepier than before..

Standing infront of the mirror she took some cream to apply under the eye and I stopped her..Let them see and know what she has made of herself .. Aldready Amal anni kitayum Dulquer anna kitayum ava ivlo overwork panradhuku thittu vangradhu en kaadhula kekudhu..Ayyooo..Appovachu thirundhurala nu paapom..