COIMBATORE

Ashwin's pov: 

Hello Coimbatore..We just landed here..Amma sent us a car to pick us at the airport and we reached home..Amma took the Aarathi for both us and let us in..

Ak's amma: Enna kutty ma nalla irukiya??

Sivaangi: Super ah iruken ma..Neenga epidi irukinga?

Ak's amma: Super ma chellakutti ..Enna da adhisiyama Coimbatore vandhurka? Eppovum enna dhan Chennai ku kupuduva?

Ashwin: Ma naa samaikren..Saptutu pesalam..

Ak's amma:Na samaikren da..Nee fresh aagitu vaa..

Sivaangi: Ma..Unga kita oru vishiyam sollanum..

Ak's amma: Sollu chellakutti

Sivaangi: Adhu...Neenga seekrom ellam ready pannikonga..

Ak's amma: Yedhuku??

Ashwin: Pinna un marumaga pregnant ah irundha ellam nee dhan maa pathu ready pannanum..

Ak's amma: Dei nejamava??

She asked being completley emotional and excited..Sivaangi nodded and my mom engulfed her in a gentle hug beaming in happiness..

My mom made sweets according to her sweet tooth not letting her do anything..And the ladies royally ignored me for the rest of the day gossiping and having their 'LADIES TIME' which I was also a part off but sleeping on my mom's lap..

TIMESKIP: NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the most beautiful woman my wife looking too hot and fresh..She's glowing..Pregnancy has its effects ..She was applying her morning skin care stuff on her face and that's when I noticed her wearing a half saree with jhumkas a cute little bindi on her forehead and bangles in her hands ..SHe came towards me and I realised she was wearing anklets too..Her hair centre partitioned and clipped at the back of her head ..Ayooo ivala edhuvum panna mudiyadha time la dhan ipidi sexy ah irukanuma..

Ashwin: Enna di ilo kaalela ipidi iruka?

Sivaangi: Epidi?

Ashwin: Hot ah sexy ah fresh ah...

Sivaangi: Nee paathadhu podhum po ma rady aagitu keela va..Naa amma kuda iruken

Ashwin: Seri ammu..aana poradhuku munnadi ennaku oru kiss mattum kuduthutu po di..

Sivaangi: Po da..

Ashwin: Aiii cute uh di nee..

She was blushing and I held her bare waist pulling her closer to me pecking her lips and my hands sensuously tracing her navel..I inhaled her fresh fragrance lavender shampoo scent from near her neck and she hit my chest laughing pushing me to bath..She was pampered the entire day..

Later by evening we were at the terrace and I held her close to me and she pulled back settled on the chair and enjoyed her coffee looking at the sunset and I enjoyed looking at her..

I clicked a pic of her and put it on my insta story just because it was too long since we both updated anything 

Sivaangi: Ashwinn...

Ashwin: Sollu ma

And before she could tell something her phone rang and she excused herself attending the call..Once she came after the call she came excitedly and hugged me tight..

Ashwin: Enna achu ammu?

Sivaangi: We tracked Nidhi down..

Ashwin: You mean Nidhi... Arjun's Nidhi..

Sivaangi: Aama Ashwineyy Arjun's Nidhi we found her..

Ashwin: Where ma??

Sivaangi: States..

Ashwin: Adhaan endha state??India la 29 iruku la..

She nodded in a no and pulled her face back but I was still holding her waist..

Sivaangi: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..

Ashwin: Ohhh!!

Sivaangi: Enna nambura la Ashwin..

Ashwin: Namburen ma..

Sivaangi: Naa naalaiku kaalela inga irundhu America kelambren..Nee 2 days amma kuda irundhutu Sri Lanka kelambu ..Un match start aaguradhuku munnadi Nidhi oda anga vandhu nippen..

Ashwin: Ma ...

Sivaangi: I promise to take care of both myself and our baby..

Ashwin: Seri ma ..Paathu poitu vaa..

She moved closer to me pecked my lips held my collar and pulled it brought my face to hers and kissed my forehead..

Sivaangi: En Ashwin ah nalla paathuko..Romba yosikama iruka sollu..Avan health ennaku romba mukkiyam..En Ashwin naa ennaku uyiru..Avana bathrama iruka sollu..Naa illenu avan fan girls kita palla illika venam nu sollu..EN Ashwin ah neraya miss pannuvenu sollu aana vandhurvenu sollu..Tell my husband that I love him a lot..I'll leave behind a few clothes of mine and also tell my husband that I'm taking his hoods with me..

I chuckled and kissed her forehead and she pecked my cheeks...

Ashwin: Seri vaa kelambradhuku munnadi I'll show you Coimbatore..

I took her to the school where I studied ,my favourite spots in Coimbatore and made her taste all my favourite street foods in Coimbatore..On a whole we could finally call it a day..We had fun..we laughed a lot..a lot of memories was remembered..And last but not the least a lot of romance with my wife

The next morning she dressed herself in a shirt and cargo pants with sneakers and I dropped her at the airport after she took blessings from amma..She is pregnant and i didnt want to send her alone but unfortunately I have a match in SriLanka for which I'll leave in 3 days and after 1 and a half weeks of practise I have my matches..For the first time in a really long time she's travelling somewhere far for this long time..

I was worried but I knew she'll be fine..I kissed her forehead and gave her a tight hug and whispered a Take care and I love you before she left..

The entire time from home to the airport I've instructed her do's and dont's and I just hope she'll be fine..The moment she got out of the car she was surrounded by media and I got down immediately becoming her bodyguard protecting her from squeezing on all sides and dropped her till the gate and after her id check she went in and I came back to the car and drove back home..It's been long since I spent time with my mom also..This was going to be it 

Sivaangi's pov:

Finally I'm off to United States Of America..Nidhi..Wherever you are I'll get you back to my Aju anna and you see I'll surely see  a heartfelt smile on his face..I promise to make sure he is happy he's my Ajun anna and his smile matters to me as much as Rakshan anna 's happiness matters to me..I dont know what's the reason behind you hiding but hook or crook you have to be back at India because my Ajun anna atleast needs an explaination as to why you left..Atleast then even if you are rejecting I'll make sure he moves on but kadavuley pleasee..Keep my Ajun anna happy..Keep my husband safe and take care of him till I come back..

Author's pov:

Adhu epidi vituduven something stormy is coming up..Last time the storm was little but this time the storm's gonna be huge..

Pudicha vote pannunga thonradha comment pannunga..Thankyou

TO BE CONTINUED...