HALDI AND SANGEET

Sivaangis pov:

Only after he assured me that we wont fall apart due to the lack of time we spend with each other I decided that I wont give up on AURA afterall it is my life..Maybe I didnt tell it out but after giving it my everything I was too emotionally attached with AURA it's like my baby and I did not want to let it go but then I was scared where I spend more time with Aura and if I fail to spend time with him then we would break apart I realised that I would give up on myself but I wont be able to accept falling apart..I thought I'll be with him and Ill be happy and he is the most important person in my life  and that's what made me decide to give up on Aura...

Not that I'm not scared that i'll lose him but I trust him and I know hell make everything alright for us..

I got in to get teasing looks from everyone as we both were wet and ignoring all the looks I made my way to my room or more precisely our room to get ready for the haldi..

TIMESKIP:

I got ready wearing my white saree and Ashwin wore a white shirt with white pyjama kind of pants..We were in the haldi area 

First Ashwin's mom started the ritual of applying the paste and then when it was supposed to be my mom Amal anni saw me asking for permission through her eyes and I just blinked as she did the ritual on behalf of my mom

First Ashwin's mom started the ritual of applying the paste and then when it was supposed to be my mom Amal anni saw me asking for permission through her eyes and I just blinked as she did the ritual on behalf of my mom...Amal anni applied it to Ashwin and then hugged me and I held on to her and whispered 

Sivaangi: Anything anni adha unga rights la pannunga dont look at me for permission..

Amal: I thought it'll take time for me to get back my rights..

My eyes glistened with tears and I could feel Dulquer anna patting my head...

Sivaangi: You never lost them to get it back 

She gave me a tight squeeze as I could feel her wipe of her tears and she parted from the hug cupped my cheeks and pecked my forehead and then applied the turmeric paste on my forehead too

 Everyone took turns to decently apply the sandalwood turmeric paste on us before the team members..Then came Arjun anna who started with dipping his fingers in the paste and then started tapping it on my face starting from my forehead to my cheeks then ended at the tip of my nose before taking a handful of the paste and smashing it on my face..The same went with Pugazh anna Amitii Shanthanu anna Sharath anna but what confused me was none of the boys applied the paste to Ashwin but looking their mischievious glances I understood they were having some other plan..

After applying it on my face they all surrounded Ashwin and the next thing they did was crazy they made him stand and surrounded him completley and tore his shirt off and poured the paste from his face till his waist and successfully spread it all over his bare upper body holding him tight and taking turns then they laughed and ran away..I couldnt hold my laughter anymore...I burst out along with the others present while Ashwin took a moment to glance at us laughing and started chasing the boys..