FEAR STRIKES..

Ashwin and Sivaangi woke up in their room in each other's embrace..

Sivaangi: Good Morning paapa..

Ashwin: Hmm...

Sivaangi kissed his cheek but he was so lost that he did not even notice it..It made Sivaangi more worried and she jerked him...

Sivaangi:Enna achu??Where are you lost?

Ashwin: Nee illama enna pannuven naa Sivaangi??

Sivaangi: Striking more centuries probably..

Ashwin: Veladadha ma..I am not even able to imagine my life without you..

Sivaangi: Naa enga Ashwin poga poren??Unkooda un pakathula..un heart la eppovum irupen..Physical ah illenalum un kanna mudi naa irundha enna solluven nu oru vati yosi..enna pathi yosi..you'll find me in you..

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma..cricket la irundhu retire aagidalama nu yosikren..

It was the worst thing that Sivaangi could hear..if it was his choice she would have stood by him helping him supporting him through his retirement but what was this..Definitely not his choice..She hugged him closer to her and held him without responding..

Ashwin: Ma..

Sivaangi: Yen indha decision??

Ashwin: Actually nethu..after dinner we were in our rooms..you were in shower appo I went out for a walk as in casual ah hotel ah suthi apo I heard people tell that I'm the worst captian for both India and Chennai..They are telling my aggressive nature makes the team fail

THey are speaking bad about my team...They blamed you for my bad form..Ipo kooda social media la you are being abused and threatened..I know nee venam sonna aana I checked your insta profile..It was filled with so much hatred..I'm doubting my capability to captian the team..I know I cant be Dulquer anna aana I'm trying my best and its not filling the void..fulfilling the requirements..Mudiyala..I'm failing...I cant see my team fail..

He tightened his hold around her and cried hiding his face in her neck..She let him cry and took that time to process everything he told..She had clearly told him not to check social media yet he did..He's taking all the nonsense to heart..She pulled back from the hug to see his eyes reddened puffy and so much of pain that showed he was broken..It broke her heart..She lost her cool got up and gave him a tight slap...

Tears rolled down her eyes..She made him sit and sat on his lap and cupped his face a little harshly..

Sivaangi: Nalla nyabagam vechiko Ashwin..Life oda harsh reality sollatuma..fairytale la vara maari romba happiness oda peaks ku kootitu pogum aana naama yosichiruka kuda maatom ipo edachu thappa nadakum nu..namma yosipom now there's no going back nu aana apo correct ah nammala keela thali vitudum..Uyir pora alavuku valikum ..Thirupi fight panni heights ku varavan dhan winner..Ipo aldready worst of worst paathuta..idhuku mela worst ah edhuvum iruka mudiyadhu Ashwin..There's nothing to lose..Get up fight..When you are tired just look beside you..I'll be there holding you ..handling you supporting you and protecting you..

Ashwin: But what if I lose my team you or myself Sivaangi??

Sivaangi: I promise you nothing in this world except death can seperate me from you..And team trust them Ashwin just the way they trust you..they'll not leave..And losing you that you have aldready done..you lost yourself in me..Look at me and I'll return your soul to you..

Ashwin: Bayama iruku ma..

Sivaangi: Enna bayam??

Ashwin: Naa next match um perform pannalena..I'll not reach anyone's expectations..I'll break your trust all the fans trust..my team's trust..everyone's heart..What if I fail and at the end of it I find out that I'm stranded with noone around..

This scared Sivaangi more..All she knew was Ashwin was strongly affected by some people's tweets or people talking..At this point she was more angry on the world..Now she needed to do something to drive the fear away from him..

Sivaangi: What exactly you heard that you are hiding from me?? Care to tell ???

Ashwin:That I dont deserve to be loved..that I am a black mark for the entire team..that I'm the reason why we always end up on the losing side..

He was breathing heavily when he finished..he was having an anxiety attack and Sivaangi left his cheek and held his hand on her heart and held his one cheek and caressed it with her thumb..

Sivaangi: Match my brething paapa..en kanna paaru unnaku onnum illa..breathe with me..slow calm..yes...

Once he calmed she hugged him not tight enough ...allowing him to breathe..murmuring sweet nothings into his ear..He embraced her in his arms for sometime before he walked in to the washroom to freshen up..

She immediately called DQ Anna..He'll be knowing the best..

Dq: Enna kutty ??

Sivaangi: Anna Ashwin ku edachu history of anxiety iruka??

Dq: Aama maa..aana oru almost 3  years aachu ma when he last had his anxiety attack..Apo he was going through a rough phase ..they blamed him for every single thing..that was the worst time ever..I have seen him broken..yaarachu edachu sonna ..orey oru vaati sonna kuda he'll take it to his heart..Pananum nu illa aana adhu natural ahve avanuku konjam disturbing ah irukum..Then he met you..yaaru enna sonnalum unna nambunan unnakaga irukanum nu fix aanan ..ellathiyum thooki erinjitan..yaaru enna vena sollunga aana ennaku SIvaangi dhan mukkiyam nu..naduvula failures vandhapo troll pannanga aana he was never on phone..avan un kuda irundhan..and you know unkooda irukum bodhu he kept his phone off because he knew there was shit going on in social media he concentrated only on you and cricket..and trust me that was the most peaceful I have seen of Ashwin..

Sivaangi: Aprom yen na enkita edhuvum solala??

DQ: Avan adha pathi nenaika kuda virumbala ma..nenacha valikum odaivaan aana he was happy ..he forgot everything that bothered him and was happy..

Sivaangi: Thanks na ..Naa aprom call pandren anni Mariam ah paathukonga and take care of yourself too..

DQ: Seri da..Ahn Sivaangi..

Sivaangi: Sollunga na?

DQ: Ashwin badhram ma..

Sivaangi: Paathukren na..

It was long since Ashwin hit the shower so she walked in to find him under the shower still clothed..She dragged him with her to the room changed his clothed dried his hair and kneeled down before him taking his hand in hers..

Sivaangi: Enna namburiya Ashwineyy??

Ashwin: Enna vida adhigama...

Sivaangi: Yaaru enna sonnalum enna nambuviya?

Ashwin: Kandipa..

Sivaangi: Apo en kanna paaru Ashwin..Naa poi sonna unnaku theriyum ..ippo unmaya mattum paaru..Believe me when I say you can do it..It s okay to not be okay aana giving up is not you..you have a match tomorrow..you have 13 more games in the tournament ..you have time and an opportunity to prove all of your wellwishers right..And we trust you you can do it..Even if you are not able to we wont abandon you..I promise to stay..Ashwin please ignore everyone..listen to my voice..Listen to what I'm saying...Your team needs you man! Stay strong..

Ashwin before going to the stadium for the next match was calm because he knew he has his girl his woman who would stay no matter what...But Sivaangi was hell scared because its not about the team losing anymore..it's about Ashwin losing himself ...He needed the confidence that he was not the worst..Sivaangi had never felt this helpless ever but just as she expected he gave a strong comeback..It was the worldcup finale form Ashwin was in..He just went on smashing while she just kept praying to keep him safe and protected..

This was the actual happy beginning of their life just when the storm settled..

TO BE CONTINUED...