DIZZY KISSES

Sivaangi's pov:

Ashwin vandhu naa eppovo sonnadha ipo solli enna avan kuda vara sonan..Ennaku option illa and romba naalu kalichu non professional reasons kaaga oruthar kuda veliya poren idhuku munnadi Rakshan anna kuda oru vaati poiruken avlodhaan adhaan I got ready wearing a black crop top with shorts layered with a netted shrug.A pearl earring and a pearl pendant with the lace up block heel and my watch .A black sling bag with my phone and other necessary items..

As I was packing stuff I saw a purple coloured box with a card

As I was packing stuff I saw a purple coloured box with a card. I picked the box and opened it to find a pen..a few choclates and a watch.Yaara idhu ennaku gift anupchirukadhu ..Apo dhan card eduthen

Apo dhan card eduthen

It read

Dear Sivaangi ma,
Ma I know that you think I'll be in danger if I get closer to you but for once trust me ma I'm more safer in your arms.The way you protect yourself won't you protect me? I know you will go out of your way to keep me safe and I feel the safest in your embrace its more safer than a mother's womb ma I'm not asking you to leave everything you achieved or your business which you've given your everything ..I wont stop you from working or achieving your dreams but I'm just saying for once trust me blindly and hold my hand I'll show you what life is from my perspective.I promise to not be an obstacle for you to achieve great heights in your business .I want you to live like a normal human does ma..And let me tell you this gift is to tell you that I'M PROUD OF YOU AMMU..Dont expect a congrats from me you wont get that I'm really special to you and I know that so I'm really proud of you..❤❤..
-Your Ashwineyyy

Ennaku avana poi katti pudichikanum nu irundhudhu..he's the first one to tell me that he's proud of me..Romba neram yosichadhuku aprom I decided en rivals ku therinja they'll use both Rakshan anna and Ashwin as my weakness aana naa nenacha ennala rendu perayum protect panna mudiyum..Romba kashtamana risky aana task adhaan bayama irundhudhu..adhuku mattum illa ippo avan kuda attach aana thirupi thaniya iruka bayam varum..vitutu poita odanjiduven..Theriyala inno ennaku time venum avan ketadhuku yes solla..en diary la andha card ah batharama vechen it's really close to my heart and special for me ...Naa en makeup light ah apply pannitu Ashwin ah paaka ponen...He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with hood and a black leather jacket on top paired with black jeans and black sneakers and a grey metal rolex watch ..

Sivaangi: Happy birthday Ashwineyy!

Avan enna katti pudichikitan..

Sivaangi: Thankyou andha ..

Naa solli mudikradhukulla he slammed his lips on mine shutting me up..His thumb caressing my cheek and the other fingers on the side of my neck while the other hand was on my bare waist as he slid his hand through the net shrug caressing there and the cold watch on his hand over my waist was affecting a lot ..He softly bit my lip making me gasp and explored my mouth with his tongue..He kissed me for a long time making me go weak on my knees and I melted in that kiss and frankly I even reciprocated the kiss holding on to his shoulder and running the other hand through the back of his hair ..

Ashwin(base voice): Semma alaga iruka Sivaangi ma..

The insides of my heart fluttered and butterflies erupted in my stomach..His hands were still in the same position caressing my skin..He quickly pecked my forehead and cheeks ..the moustache and beard caressing my cheeks driving me crazyyy..I held on to his sweatshirt tight and he joined his forehead with mine..

Ashwin: Polama?

I just nodded and not a word came out of my mouth..I was too stuck in shock..As he drove the car I touched my lips still able to feel his lips against mine..What was that my first kiss happened with the person whom I love the most..It was such a blurry image in my mind..I was too dizzy to clearly capture what happened..

Ashwin's pov:

Sivaangi Thankyou solla vandhapo I just kissed her for a long time surprisingly she reciprocated the kiss..she did not push me away..I could sense how much she has been lonely in her life in that kiss.

Again base voice and not a word came out of her mouth after that..I quickly pecked her forehead and cheeks and we were driving to the club and through the corner of my eyes I could see her touching her lips and I know what she is feeling..Stopping the car in a place where noone can notice us I saw her lost deep in her thoughts..

I pulled her to me and kissed her again and she reciprocated again..She was half on my lap when we parted and then when she was moving back to her seat I could see the top moved a little and I could see a few tattoo marks on the side of her rib ..I wanted to know what is so special that she got a tattoo done..I wanted to know what is there as a tattoo..

I started driving again and we reached the club..It is really a private one so there'll be no fear of press..

Pulling her closer by the waist we walked in..I hit the dance floor while she was just randomly wandering around looking at me ..When some girl came and danced with me I could see her face change and she gulping 5-6 shots...She came to the dance floor and wrapped her hands around my neck and looked deep into my eyes..She made me wrap my hands around her waist and her hand wrapped around my neck..she leaned forward and kissed my neck..I closed my eyes for a brief second composing myself before I lifted her by hugging her and took her off the dance floor..

She danced till she wanted and I carried her to the car after that..

TO BE CONTINUED...