ENGAGEMENT💜

Ashwin made Sivaangi's instagram account public and was scrolling through the dms that was found in her profile..Sivaangi had her head on his chest wrapping her hand around his waist over the sheets while Ashwin's other hand was around her shoulder holding her close to him..Well they just woke up after sleeping late due to the love making session that went on for hours the previous night..

Sivaangi: Maama...

Ashwin who heard it was shocked and he saw her with the same look..

Ashwin: Enna sonna???

Sivaangi: Maama nu sonnen thappa??

She asked pulling off the most puppy face she could and he smiled mischieviously and pulled her more close to him and kissed her forehead..

Ashwin: Pondatii ma venum na innoru round povuma?? See we are all ready for it 

He told pointing to their naked bodies covered with the sheets..Sivaangi hit his chest and snuggled more into him..

Ashwin: Alagi di nee..

Sivaangi: Innaiku evening namma engagement paapa..

Ashwin: Theriyum ammu..I'm excited to be officially yours..

Sivaangi: So am I ..Aana one thing I realised was we have had sex so many times but not once we spoke about our future our babies..

She dragged and Ashwin knew she was right..

Ashwin: Ammu future let's just go with the flow ma..Dont think about anything..

Sivaangi: Naa onnu kekata Ashwin??

Ashwin: Kelu ma..

Sivaangi: Adhu..Addhu vandhu can we wait for a  year or two before having babies ??

Sivaangi's mv:  You are in the peaks of your career Ashwin and you definitely want my unbiased attention so I think we can think about our babies after some years so that I can have you all for myself and you can have me keeping in mind you dont get enough family time I think babies as of now is not the right choice..Please accept panniko ma..I dont want you to handle any kind of pressure aldready captiancy pressure inno from my side marriage vera babies will be more pressure..

Ashwin's mv: ThankGod she asked me this..naa epidi soldradhunu yosichitu irundhen..I need her for myself before my attention gets divided and more important than that is my Sivaangi ma needs time to leave behind all her pain..I need her completley fine before we have babies..Her health is just recovering now and preganency will make her more weak..She still needs to learn to live to be happy to explore life and there's a lot for us to do together before we take up this responsibility..We need to learn to handle so much before letting the symbol of our love enter this world..No this is the right choice for us now..

Sivaangi mistook his silence for disappointment..

Sivaangi: Illa if you want we can have babies even now..

Ashwin: Illa ammu you are right a few years before preganency ma !

Sivaangi: Kochikala la Ashwin nee enkita??

Ashwin: Illa ammu naa yen kochika poren naaney idha epdi unkita puriya vikradhu nu yosichitu irundhen..

Sivaangi:Pakka??

Ashwin: Promise ah di en thangam..

Ashwin kissed her forehead and cheeks while Sivaangi kissed his cheeks back and completley shifted over him laying on him hugging him while he held her to his chest and let her be on him..