Away from all

Sivaangi's pov:

Romba Maasam kalichi my heart did not feel heavy and with the two boys sticking to me I couldn't feel more peaceful
Caressing their hairs they slept on my lap and I felt content but I was not able to sleep
Maybe this affected me too much..Now I'm scared of getting attached with them again ..What if I lose them again ??will I even be able to survive if I'm left alone again ? I took my phone and scrolled down the insta and it was interrupted by a call from my PA ..thankfully the phone was on silent ..I answered the call ..

PA: Maam the client from Sri Lanka he is talking about backing off if you don't meet him..He's ready to collaborate with us only if you are meeting him ..

Sivaangi: Add him on conference..

PA:Yes ma'am

(Client Will be cl)
CL: Hello Ms.Reddy..

Sivaangi: Aura is not going to collaborate with you ..We don't need you ..You want you can back out because we won't be a part of this shit anymore

I ended the call and looked at the two on my lap I kissed both their foreheads and decided to fly to Sri Lanka to compensate for the loss that the company will face because of this..Maybe it won't even matter but dad has always told me "Never compromise on anything for a business deal and if you are not able to get through it if there's a bad phase You need to compensate the loss however small the loss might be "..
I called my PA and asked her to schedule my flight to Sri Lanka early in the morning tomorrow ..capturing every inch of the happiness of having Ashwin and Arjun straight in my heart I wiled away the rest of the night..It was 4am when I placed both their heads in the correct position on the pillow and covered them with the blanket properly I packed my bag and had shower and fit myself in a blue shirt dress with the white sneakers ..I kissed their forehead and wrote a note and kept it on the coffee table for them and went to the reception telling them a few instructions before settling the bill and left to the airport with my suitcase..

I kissed their forehead and wrote a note and kept it on the coffee table for them and went to the reception telling them a few instructions before settling the bill and left to the airport with my suitcase

I don't know it felt worse than before leaving them still I left ..

Ashwin's pov:

Arjun dhan enna elupunan..

Arjun:  Sivaangi ah kaanom..

Ashwin:Edheyyy!!!

Arjun:Ella edathliyum paathuten she's not here

Ashwin(panicking):call panni pathiya?

Arjun:phone switch off la iruku..

That's when I noticed some sheet on the coffee table ..I picked it up and she has left this for us..She's going to Sri Lanka for business purposes and will be returning after a week ..she also wrote she'd call once she lands..Podi..ethana vaati soliruken ipidilam Solama pogadha nu kekrala..