OFF TO UAE

Ashwin's pov:

After a tiring day filled with so many rituals and beautiful memories we had a peaceful sleep.we went around the island the entire day and had dinner at the beach side as the first romantic date after marriage ..I thought it was the right time to tell the fans who did not have even a bit of idea that we were getting married..I mean we were so lowkey about everything that they did not have any idea of anything ..

Ashwin: Sivaangi I was thinking namma relationship ah public ah announce pannalam I mean posts?  

Sivaangi: It's totally your decision Ashwin unnaku yeppo thonudho appo sollu rendu perum sendhey post pannalam..

Ashwin: Hmm.. Apo okay wait ippo its 12 :45 ippo post pannalam..eppidiyum innaiku namma fanbase ku thookam keda pogudhu..

Sivaangi: Adhu yen??

Ashwin: Ma namma fanbase avanga eppovum nammala idol ah mattum pathadhu illa..they have considered us family ..They have stood for us in every single situation..Rock solid ah pillar ah irundhurkaanga..From years when ever I fail and I get trolled teammates mattum illa. fans also have supported me they have had wars on social media for my sake they have defended me a lot..then they liked us..loved us..celebrated our success individually that is your business and my cricket success like it was theirs ..The day it was told out that you were involved in Rakshan not playing a series when so many were spreading hatred they stood for every fan of ours..they supported eachother they fought for you fought for us..they believed you believed me and the day the truth was out that is the doctors confession more than us they were relieved..They have been happy with the little stories about us that I have posted over the 2.5  years..They have been through all the happiest and worst moments of our life with us so I think avanga kita ippo solidalam and namma ipo sonna I know they'll celebrate it with more joy than us..Thoongama trend pandrom nu ukkandhudu vaanga..Yen trend theriyuma?? To tell all the haters that we didnt disappoint them ..they'll be officilly ashaangians nu...They have been ashaangians for almost 2 years now adhaan solidalam nu thonuchu...unnaku venumna wait pannalam..

Sivaangi: Illa Ashwin let's tell them..

She scrolled through to put up a story now that her account is public and she's having around 1.3M followers as of now..

I scrolled through my phone looking for a few pictures to make a reel out of it and then post it..

As I looked through the gallery notification popped up @sivaangi_krish tagged you in their story

I opened it to see what she's put and then I looked at her face in shock while she grinned sheepishly..She put up a picture on her insta story where I'm not seen no one should guess so black and white pic and then the tag is not visible I mean she tagged me and put it off the frame..She captioned it "MARRIED TO MY LIFELINE- 25/11/2020😇"

She captioned it "MARRIED TO MY LIFELINE- 25/11/2020😇"

(Similar picture)

Within few minutes twitter was blasting with confusion "WHO'S THIS GUY??" After sometime I was done with my reel ..It had a pic from our first meeting ,the captiancy announcement day, at her home ,us cooking together, me hugging her with drogo in her hands, to our pondicherry holiday,her in my clothes , the drives and then finally the candids from engagement , haldi, mehandi,sangeet, marriage and reception..I added the song Nenjai poo pol koidha avale to the background..

I captioned it " MY GIRL MY LOVE MY WIFE MY FOREVER @sivaangi_krish 💜
MARRIED-25/11/2020"

And 3 2 1 posted ! Sivaangi also posted a pic from all the functions of our marriage and captioned it "PROUD WIFE OF MY HUSBAND @ashwinkumar.ak 💜"

And it sent another shockwave to all the fans..We married on 25 th spent 26 th roaming around and at 12:45 technically on 27th we are announcing it to the world !!

Sivaangi sat on my lap and kissed me deep and it sent shiver down my spine..The black thigh cut sleeveless v neck black dress that she was wearing was disturbing me enough that now she is kissing me..I dont think I have any plans to let her sleep tonight..The glow on her face her  cute antics and the smile on her face never fails to tempt me enough...

I devoured her completley and we both woke up at 1 in the afternoon...We still had loads of work left..We packed everything and by night 8 we were done and dusted now we were off to Mumbai ..Headquarters of Cricket board to submit documents covid tests and other formalities.."

It almost took 2 days in Mumbai to complete all the stuff and then we unpacked everything back home at Chennai...I decided to move in with her..It's not a rule that everytime the girl should move in with the husband right and she also felt that I should move in so that we could get our much required privacy..We needed to make a few changes in the house and we did..We went grocery shopping and also shopped clothes afterall we were leaving for 5 months..We shopped some novels play station stuff and also some exta clothes for me knowing that Sivaangi isnt going to just settle in her clothes..Then I had to get a new elbow guard and we had so much of fun shopping..It took almost 3 days to finish shopping..

She had a huge suitcase of hers filled with clothes ,2 shoes ,1 wedge ,1 flat sandal ,1flip flop her watches then the ps and also the novels along with a few creams and necessary stuff..Surprisingly it all fit in just one suitcase and a handbag with her laptop phone chargers headphones powerbank book pen tissues and wallet..I have like a suitcase full of clothes and one suitcase with my jersey shoes and guards..then my kitbag with all my bats helmet wraps and then one backpack with my laptop wallet chargers and stuff..It was my usual to carry so much but hers only one suitcase and she was done..The only funny thing was she sat on the couch munching potato chips and having coffee as she told me what to pack for her and admired me the entire time as she did nothing at all and once I finished she walked up sat on the suitcase as I zipped it..The same went with my packing also..I just couldnt stop admiring how cute this little woman is ..

Now we were gearing up to a quarantine life in UAE as we got our covid test result negative..

TO BE CONTINUED..

Guys please start streaming ESP songs..It's raining love hast reached 1 million in 3 days ..Uruttu is still with 3million views..