Chapter 5

~back to 1987~

The kids were dancing to the beat of the song the animations were singing when suddenly they slowed down and sparks flew out of their joints. The kids were confused as the parents ran and grabbed their children. The children that hadn't been picked up ran away as blood started coming out of the animatronics' eyes and mouth. Some of the blood hit the floor with a drip. There were only six children that were brave enough to approach the stage. They tried to climb up on it when a man, dressed in purple but looked like a night guard, came out from behind the stage. He helped the children up and they hugged him for safety. There were parents screaming for their children when the man brought out a knife.

"They can't save you,"

___

There was police tape all around the building and screaming mothers trying to get past. Their babies were gone. They tried to find the man in purple but there was no sign of him. They decided that the children got stabbed by the equipment coming off of the animatronics.

That was it.

Freddy Fazbears wouldn't come back.

Not until everybody that was there was dead.

___

The purple man was sitting in the shadows with his head in his hands. He was so frustrated. He was having a fight in his mind.
They deserved it
But they were only children
They were taking away what you loved
But they are still children
I can't be caught. I just can't.
You will be and that will be the end of you.

He stood up and walked around. The police stopped searching inside and he remained hidden somehow. He walked into the party room to find six children. They were all crying, and very loudly. He started to dance, trying to make the kids better. It wasn't working.

He looked around and found an old broken suit. He quickly climbed inside it and went towards the children. As he walked, the spring switch came undone.
CRASH

The kids stopped crying.

The person that had killed them had played the price.
~back to now~

Bonnie tried not to look at you. He hated thinking about the story. It made him upset that that was the background he came from. You looked down.

"I'm sorry," you say. He shook his head and sat down in a chair. You were surprised he could fit in it. You made your way over to him and kissed his cheek and sat in his lap.

You had defiantly fell for this bunny.