Chapter 4

You woke up the next morning very tired. You suspected that you didn't get much sleep. You sighed and got up. It was Sunday and you wanted to go back to the pizzeria.

You quickly put on new clothes and rushed downstairs.

"What's the hurry [Y/N]?" Your mom said with a giggle. She was making pancakes you could almost smell them from upstairs.

"Oh, nothing. Just excited to have pancakes I guess," you said. Your mom turned back to the pancakes.

"Your brother really wants to go back to Freddy's," she said flipping the pancake. You smiled widely and tried to make it go away but you couldn't. You thought about Bonnie. Could you really be falling for him?

"You seem happy about that," your mom said.

"Oh, I just like looking at the animatronics, that's all," you say. But what you really wanted is to see Bonnie.

___

You walked through the doors of the pizzeria. You looked around. The place was pretty much deserted. You sighed and walked to the stage. You looked up at Bonnie and smiled. There seemed to be blood pouring out of his eyes. You screamed. Your mom ran over and  said, "Oh my gosh [Y/N], what's wrong?" You shook as you pointed to Bonnie's face. Your mom gasped and grabbed everyone and ran out.

What was happening?

___

You sat in your room at home and thought about Bonnie. Was that blood that was coming out of his eyes? You tried to push the thought away but it kept coming back. You decided to sneak out and go to the pizzeria. You didn't know how to get in though. You would just wing it when you got there.

___

You stood at the front door of the pizzeria. You stood there looking inside for what felt like hours. You slowly put your hand up to the handle and pulled. It didn't budge. You then saw Bonnie turn toward the door. He walked to the door and smashed the lock. You were surprised by his strength. He opened the door and you hesitated to walk in. You eventually made it inside.

"What's wrong?" Bonnie asked. You shook your head. You tried not to look at his face but you ended up looking at his eyes. There was no blood. But he did wear a worried expression.

You started crying. You weren't entirely sure why but the tears just came out. Bonnie wrapped his arms around you. His body was cold but you found comfort in it. You two stood there in silence until Bonnie pulled away from the hug.

"Can you tell me what's troubling you dear?" Bonnie asked. He brought his hand up and wiped away your tears. You looked down.

"This morning I asked my mom to come here and I went up to you and you had blood coming out of your eyes," you said letting out a soft sob.

"I...I have to tell you something," Bonnie said. You looked up to see Bonnie with a very serious face. He sighed, "It all started in 1987."