chapter 7

You slowly woke up to the sound of sobbing. You were on the ground of what looked like the pizzeria. You looked around and saw the purple man with his head in his hands. You sat up, you had a jacket wrapped around you so you pushed it to the side. He looked up and saw you. You looked directly into his eyes. They weren't how you remembered, you remembered solid white eyes not crystal blue eyes. You looked away from him because he had a tear stained face and felt like he didn't want someone looking at him. He wiped his tears away and walked towards you. Your heart skipped a beat as you looked up at him. He was very tall. He got down on his knees to your height. You looked directly into his eyes and he started back. You felt as if you were in a trance. He then outstretched his arms and took you into a hug.

"You're finally here," he whispered. You winced at his very scratchy and deep voice. You decided to not ask any questions or say anything in general because he might kill you like he did the children. He pulled away and looked at your eyes again and said, "My daughter...." you were shocked. Was he really your dad?

"What?" You managed to choke out. He pushed your hair out of your face and said, "Y-you're my daughter. You were taken away from me when...." his voice trailed off and he looked away. It all came back to you now.
~flashback~

"Dad!" You yelled as loud as you could. Your dad was being pulled away from you by the police when suddenly his eyes turned into that solid white. He grinned a mischievous grin. He brought out a gun and started shooting at all of the police officers. They shot at him but he was running away. You started to cry. You wouldn't see your dad for another 6 years.
~end of flashback~

You realised your mouth was open and you closed it. You them threw your arms around your dad and said, "I love you, Dad."

-
Hey guys I know this one is short but I'm on my way to see avengers: age of ultron. And also I want to get started on another story. It's going to be a markiplier x reader story. And I have a question. Would you guys rather read a markiplier x reader or darkiplier x reader? Thanks