chapter 2

Wow, 3 votes in one day! That's awesome! Thank you guys! Well here's chapter 2!

You spent the rest of your time pacing the pizzaria looking for places to hide or ways to break in. You already figured out how to shut of the cameras. You made a device that would allow you to mess with the screens connection with the cameras. You also figured out that the place had a high tech lock on it, so you would have to probably hide somewhere.

When you and your family went home the pizzeria was still open. You told your parents that you were going to a friend's house so they let you go. So you got on your bike and rode off.

When you got there, you walked around casually. It was almost time to close. You went into the bathroom and perched yourself on top of the toilet. You got bored so you decided to get on your phone and text one of your friends.
Hey I'm at Freddy Fazbear's. Going to stay here all night so I can see how the animatronics work. See you tomorrow I guess.

You sighed and checked the time. 11:55. Only five more minutes.

Five minutes later it was virtually silent. No one was in the building you suspected. You peeked out of the bathroom stall and tip-toed into the party room. You saw the three animatronics standing there motionless. You hesitantly stepped onto stage. You walked around them taking in every little detail of them.

You walked over to the purple bunny-Bonnie-and looked up at it. They were pretty tall. You took your hand and slowly moved it to the stomach of the bunny. When your hand touched it, you could feel the cold plastic against your skin. You held it there for a minute. Then, you felt things starting to turn inside it.
I thought they were off! You thought. Your heart skipped a beat. You slowly looked up to just see the bunny looking back. You fell backwards. You were terrified. The bunny reached down as you crawled backwards. It wrapped it's fingers around your torso and lifted you off the ground. You squirmed and struggled but the bunny's grip got tighter.

Bonnie looked straight into your eyes. You stared back as if in a trance. Bonnie tilted his head and blinked. 
Why does it need to blink? You thought. It opened its mouth as if to speak but  nothing came out. You looked confused. Maybe it was trying to talk.

"You can't talk...I'll fix that," you said. You felt a little weird talking to an animatronic but it seemed to be alive. Maybe you were just dreaming.

The bunny paused and nodded setting you down. It understood you. You were astonished. You shook your head and devid d to make it where they could all talk. You turned around to look at the others and they were all staring at you. Chika had her mouth open and Freddy was just staring blankly. You looked back to Bonnie and looked around him. You found a plastic spot on his back that was nailed on. You undid the nails and took off the square piece of plastic. There were lots of buttons and switches. You looked around and saw a buttons that said talking switch.

"Someone must of turned this off," you say. You flip the switch on and put the cover back over the spot.

"Thank you," Bonnie said. You expected a robotic voice but you got a "nice guy" voice. You stared at it in awe. "Please don't turn on Chica, she's annoying!" You giggle and look over at Chica. She has her hands on her hips.

"I'm turning all of you guys on," you say.

"Thats what she said," you hear someone (or something, you weren't sure) yell across the room. You look to your left and you see Foxy grinning. You didn't know these things had a sense of humor.

After that little break you turn all of the talking switches on. Chica had a girly British voice, Freddy had a deep scratchty voice, and Foxy has exactly what you would think he would have-a pirate voice.

"I like having visitors," Bonnie said. You giggle.

"You have the security guard," you say.

"Oh Mike, he doesn't like us. We try to talk to him but he just screams and shuts the doors on us."

"Oh...I'll come visit you guys every night," you blush and look over to Freddy. He is just sitting there looking bored.

"Hey Freddy," you say trying to include him. He looks at you and says a quick "dont talk to me." That kind of hurt your feelings.

"Dont get upset, Freddy's always grumpy," Chica says. Freddy grunts and looks forward at nothing. You look at Bonnie and notice his bowtie is crooked. You reach forward and fix it.

"There," you say.

"Thank you," Bonnie says in the most kind and soft voice. "No one has ever helped me like this before." You blush and smile. Bonnie leans forward and puts his mouth on your cheek. If animatronics could kiss, that would have been one.

"Get it Bonnie!" Foxy yells.