chapter 6

You woke up and you were on the floor of the pizzeria. You woke up to someone shaking you.

"Hey kid," the man said, "you alright?" You opened your eyes and turned and saw a man with a night guard uniform on. He looked like was about to leave.

"Who are you?" You asked. You looked outside. It was almost day time "What time is it?"

"It's 6:00 a.m. kid. You probably need to get home. I saw you on the security cameras earlier with Bonnie. How did you get in anyways?"

"B-Bonnie let me in sir."

"Hmm... well, I'll take you home." He stretched out his out and you took it and got up. You looked around sleepily and saw the animatronics standing on stage. You tried to wave at Bonnie but he just stood there staring into space.

The man led you out to his car and you got into the passenger seat. You told him your address and he drove you home.

"Bye kid," he said, "I might let you in tomorrow, you seem to get along with the animatronics. They just creep me out." He shivered and you giggled and waved goodbye. You climbed in your window and got into your bed. This time, you had school in the morning.

___

You walked down the crowded halls wishing you could just be alone. One of your friends walked up to you and asked you where you were this weekend.

"Oh, I was just at Freddy Fazbear's," you said. Her eyes got wide and some people crowded around you.

"Y-you heard about what happened right?" Your friend asked a little panicked. You shook your head.

"They took apart the animatronics and found children crushed and mutilated inside of them. No one knows how that happened, but even if they did they are still tearing it down next week," she said. You couldn't believe it. They were going to tear Freddy Fazbear's down and Bonnie would just be scrap. Your eyes teared up and you ran away hearing everybody's voices and some frantic footsteps. You just ran faster, tears streaming down your face. You just pushed through a door in the side of the door and ran straight to the pizzeria. You were shocked at what you saw. Police tape was covering the building and there were police cars surrounding the doomed pizzeria. You looked around for any sign of Bonnie but found something unexpected, a man with purple skin and hair and a purple guard uniform.
It can't be? You thought. It's... the purple man from Bonnie's story. You were terrified. You couldn't believe he was alive. Bonnie said he died in the spring-trap suit, but now he was in front of a police officer that was handcuffing him. He looked over at you and gave you a sinister look as he kicked the police officer and he fell to the ground. The other police officers pointed guns at him.
"You can't"

He made a swift movement and got out of the range of the guns. They started shooting and you yelled, " Dont hurt him!" All of them turned around and looked at you. You were amazed at yourself. Why would you want him to live when he killed children just because? For some reason, you felt like he wasn't all that bad.

"Get out of here kid!" One of the police officers yelled, but you just stepped closer. By that time the purple man had gotten away. The officers split up, one group went in the pizzeria and the other went to look other places. You were shaking in fear and you felt flushed.

"Watch out!" You heard someone say. You turned around and the last thing you saw was the purple man's solid white eyes.