Chapter 8

You pulled away from your dad with tears in your eyes. Then it hit you like a knife going through your heart. He murdered six children and hasn't been caught.
"D-dad?" You started. He looked at you with concern. "Why did you murder the children?" He looked at you then hugged you again.
"It wasn't me that murdered them," he began. "It was another person that lives in me. I've heard it been called Purple Man, but right now I'm just Vincent. Purple Man has solid black eyes, purple skin and a row of sharp teeth. If I ever get that way around you, run." You nodded.
"So the police won't get you right?" You asked. He sighed.
"It's only a matter of time before they get me." He said looking down. " I could tell them but they would never believe me."
"I suppose," you said. There was a long awkward silence. You checked the time and it was 11:55. Almost time until the animatronics come alive. You just couldn't wait to see Bonnie.
You froze for a second before speaking, "Dad, when you killed the children, why were the bodies never found?" He looked out a nearby window.
"I stuffed them into the animatronics," he said causally. It all came together in your mind. That was the reason Bonnie had the blood coming out of him.
"Y/N" you heard someone say. You turned around and there stood Bonnie. He outstretched his arms and you ran into a hug.
"Well we meet again Bonnie," your dad said. Bonnie pulled away and looked at Vincent with anger in his eyes (well his animatronic eyes). "I remember you... As a child" at that moment your dad's eyes turned white and his skin turned purple