Chapter 9

"Oh my god..." You said before quickly turning around and trying to push Bonnie away. Bonnie finally got what you were trying to do and began running.
"G-go Bonnie! Just go find somewhere I hide and I'll take care him!"
"I can't just leave you here! He'll kill you!"
"He won't trust me! H-he's my father... He doesn't have it in him..."
"Do I need to remind you that he FUCKING MURDERED SIX CHILDREN!"
"J-just go!" You shouted at him before he growled and walked off. You turned around to see your dad wielding a knife and walking towards you with a sinister grin. A grin that you would never soon forget.
"D-dad, it's me... Your daughter..." Your words didn't seem to phase him at all. You were hoping that you could just talk to him and not have to fight him. "P-please... I know th-this isn't you," you said with tears starting to form in your eyes. He kept approaching you while you kept backing away, but you got to the point where your back was up against a wall and you couldn't go anywhere.
"Don't move," he said very quietly, "it'll be over soon." You whimpered as he put the knife to your chest. You were paralyzed in fear. You were certain that you would die right then and there.
But then, out of the corner of your eye you saw something move, it almost looked like a child, but more ghost like. It seemed to be crying as it came closer. Then you realized that nothing was moving except for the child. Everything was frozen, except for that child, that poor crying child. Then another one appeared, then another, and another, until there was six of them. As they got closer their eyes appeared to get bigger. They started to whisper, whisper things such as "don't be afraid." You saw them get closer and closer until they all surrounded you and your father (or whatever was trying to kill you).
Everything stopped. You heard nothing and everything was frozen in place. You would never forget the look on the purple guy's face or the crying children all staring at you.
All of the sudden, all of the children disappeared. And the purple man was on the ground clutching his head in his hands.
"D-dad? I-is it you?" You asked. You got down on your knees and looked at him. His skin was back to normal and so were his teeth. You couldn't see his eyes because he had them closed tightly.
"Y-yes it's me..." He said, sounding like he was in a lot of pain. Then you saw blood, lots of it, all over the ground around his head. He was bleeding violently out of the side of his head from what looked like teeth marks. You quickly took action by taking off your shirt and putting it over the wound on his head to stop the bleeding.
"BONNIE!" You yelled. Bonnie quickly ran to your side. "D-do you know who did this?"
He took a look at the wound and his jaw dropped.
"It was Foxy." He said simply. And then he stopped and stood up and walked back to stage. You checked the time. 6:00 A.M. None of them could help you now. Your dad's life was in your hands and you had no idea what to do.
You had the option to call the hospital but then they would have to kill him because he's a wanted criminal. But if you kept him here, there was a slim chance of you keeping him alive. And then a familiar face came to your side. The night guard that helped you get home that one night. Mike.
You looked at him with fear in your eyes as he looked back with sympathy. You could tell that he truly feared this guy but he wanted to help.
"Kid, I'll help ya. But you have to promise to not tell anyone that I did," you nodded as you smiled very weakly."
Mike was your last hope and you hoped to god that he could save him.
You couldn't loose someone else.