Chapter 34-Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Chapter 34- Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream😱

_______Henry's Pov________

We sped to the hospital to get to Ariel. We needed to make sure it was her and that she was safe. Trevor came to an abrupt stop, the tires squealing as a result due to the speed in which we were driving prior.

We raced inside, nurses and patients giving questioning looks as we sped off.

"Hey, you!" I shouted to one of the nurses.

She was startled and was about to speak but I beat her to it .

"Can you tell me where the girl who got shot is? I believe that she is my niece." I said.

"Oh, she's in room 567 on the 3rd floor." she said.

I nodded at her and ran to the elevator.

In less than two minutes I was up there and about to open the door to her room when it was opened by a beautiful blond lady.

"L..Lisa?" I asked in shock," Is that you?"

Before I could mutter a word, she was about to kick me but she was so small that I grabbed her foot.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" I asked shocked at her approach towards me.

"Let me go you jerk." she said.

Trevor and Edward were right behind me.

"Hold her." I said and threw her body, still thrashing in my arms .

As she was in his grip, she suddenly pushed him and made a run for it.

"Get her. I'll make sure Ariel is safe." I said and watched as they raced after her.

I entered the room and saw Ariel's pale body.

My heart wrenched in sorrow seeing her like this. As I walked closer to her, I realized that it was a doll in her place. Lisa must have taken her.

I screamed in anger and ran out the door. Not too far away, I could hear a commotion going on.

"You idiots, why can't you leave me alone? I'm simply doing my job. If I had known that it would involve you guys harassing me, I would never sign up!" Lisa yelled.

"Lisa." I said calmly.

"How do you know me?" She sneered.

"You don't remember me, do you?" I asked, a bit hurt that she forgot about me.

"No. Are you important to me?" she asked peeved.

"Who hired you?" I asked.

"None of your damn business." she sneered in my face.

"I won't ask again. Who...hired....you?" I said inching closer to her with every pause.

I was in close proximity to her when she spit in my face, elbowed both guys in the stomach and ran off.

"Lisa!!At least tell us what happened to Kyra." I shouted causing her retreating figure to suddenly pause.

She came back towards us.

"How do you know about her ? I was told she was my best friend. She died when she was about twenty-one after being kidnapped together with me at age seventeen." Lisa informed us sadly.

"Well, the room you just came from, was Kyra's daughter's own." I informed her.

"CIA." she said and showed us her badge immediately.

"I was hired to get that child to safety. We have been watching her. I knew what happened to her. My kidnapper, Raymond was after her. So, we made an escape for little Ariel. She's still in the hospital but is about to be moved to our headquarters. Nice to meet you Henry." she said all in one breath leaving me dumbfounded.

"I...uh..wow." I said shocked.

"So why did you attack us?" I asked after recovering myself.

"Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a day dream."Lisa said.

Before I could respond, a beeping sound was the last thing I heard.

______End of chapter________

Tell me what you think.

Vote, comment, share with friends.