Everyone picks up the finger habit

One week later, I walk into the church, telling Arlene the roll call lady good afternoon. Confirmation is not in swing yet. I take a back bench seat with Dyani, Breanna, Rissy and Jayna, right behind Zhyon, Sarah and Naim. Perfect. Amanda, fellow student, stands in the front of the class, teaching while Pat gossips about the Squad with Jessica and a couple other teachers. Hardback adults......wow. What a petty loser. NicholASS walks in. He thinks he's so important but he's a librarian. Ugh. He spews some crap I don't pay attention to and then finishes with his signature line, "Do I mmmmmmmmmmmake myself clear????" I roll my eyes. My pinkie automatically goes up. I look to my friends. They can't stop laughing at NicholASS.

Pat waltzes in after awhile and starts to speak, "Blah, Blah, Blah," she says. Then Jessica tells us the 10 commandments. Skipping a few. I was left knowing commandments 1-6 and 8-10. I leaned over to Dyani. "Whats the 7th commandment?" She shrugs. I bend further to Jayna "what's the 7th commandment?" She tells me. Jessica opens her mouth, "Why you there talking? Come and sit between these two boys here. Taking a look at them my friends all laugh. I stick my finger up. The two boys are 'Special' and 'Special 2' who we swore were gay, weird and possessed.

I argue and state why I was talking but I still end up sitting next to them. And right on cue, in comes......Sergio. Great, now all my friends are here to laugh at me. "Why are you here?" Sergio asks. I explain to him. He laughs at me. My finger goes up. He returns the gesture. "I don't want to be by these guys. I think they're gay..." I say. He replies, " They are! Dawg, them always together. In school too!" I laugh and so does he. He's still annoying though...