Thursday Night THO

Good Night Guyyss!! This is MarceloOneAnOnly updating aka Mikel -winks-

Okay so tonight we $qu@d met up and may I say tonight was an eventful night!

First of all Gabby, Jacque, Sharissa and I are in year two, and Jayna , Dominique , Adam, Zhyon , Sara, Saphire, Niemi and Dyani (who was absent) are in year one.

So I decided to wear my Manchester united Jersey and I sat and looked to my left.

BEHOLD! There is Trey, sitting their, in an Arsenal Jersey, giving me this look. So I sat there and I give him the look. I wanted to hold up my pinkie finger so bad, but I couldn't.

So madam Trey, and yes I did say Madam, decides to walk over to me and he is like , Oh we beat you guys, and I was like that is nothing, next match we will come back. 

Then, Uncle Jessica  -cough- sorry I meant AUNTIE Jessica came in and told us to open our bibles. Now may I say, I think she is in LOVE with Dominique because every single minute she is like Dominique stand, why are you speaking and she goes on and on.

But what made me laugh is how Dominique just stands there saying 'K'. HAHAHAHAH. AUNTIE Jessica got the 'K Then'.

Dominique wanted to lift her pinkie so bad, but she couldn't. HAHAHAHAHA. Then Gabby came and I told Gabby to come sit with me. (Gabby is my R.O.D btw). Then Auntie Pat, who I think is in love with me was like , "NO GABBY SIT AT THE BACK."

So Gabby furrowed her eyebrows and just sat in the back like the really really nice child she is. God bless Gabby. Just to annoy Pat, I would turn and speak to Gabby. Then I gave Gabby my bag and I got up to go by Gabby. Boy , who told me to do that!

Pat call me by her. Then she was like go sit by Nicolas. YES BY NICOLAS THE LIBRARIAN. There Nicolas sits, with this annoying smirk on his face. I wish I could have smacked that smirk off his face and show him the pinkie finger! But sadly, I couldn't. THEN SPECIAL NUMBER 2 DECIDES TO WALK IN WHEN EVERYONE IS DISMISSED, LIKE BRUH? Lucky us Twirlier wasn't there -happy dance-

~~~~~

Anyway, so Dominique and they, got dismissed (year ones) and Gabby , Jacque, Sharissa and I remain inside cause AUNTIE Jessica apparently had something really important to tell us.

~~~~~

So when we were dismissed Gabby and I walked outside and we ate a cheese pie Gabby bought (thanks for hurting my stomach with that devil pie Gabby). Then Jayna comes to beg me. Jayna , your a piper HAHAHAHAHAHA. So I gave her the remaining crumbs.

Yass anyway, we called all the $qu@d girls to discuss something really really really impotant and confidential, non of the boys knew what we were speaking of. HAHAHA They will never find out. Maybe Dominique will tell u guys what it is.