Flashback to Arlene

Hi everyone this is unclejayna ( Jayna) writing this chapter. It once again involves one of the dumb confirmation teachers. Enjoy!

So we are about to walk out of the church to go and hang out in the bell fray when Auntie Arlene call us back and ask us for the shirts we used for the concert we had. Now theses were extremely cheap jerseys. Ten dollars for one. They were just plain and came in a variety of green, orange, purple and red. So she asking us where our jerseys. I said " Home." She's like " What it doing home. Yall supposed to bring them back today." She never tell we dat tho. " You didn't tell us that we had to bring it today" Dominique pointed out. She damn right!! " Last time we had the concert everyone had to bring it back on Thursday for confirmation." Arlene said. " How we supposed to know that Ilene" I said . I knew her name was Arlene but I said Ilene for spite because she is a B-U-T-T butt! "We weren't here last year. This is our first year in confirmation." Dominique said. Arlene didn't answer because she knew that she said crap. "Tell your father to go home for it." nasty Arlene said. Even tho he was home I told her that he was on his way to pick us up to annoy her. " He wouldn't turn around and go back home for a shirt." I said. She made us call him and tell him to bring it. For Zhyon and Sara, he made them walk home to get their shirts. So they took half an hour to go home and come back. Zhyon gave his ripped up jersey and shove it in Arlene face and say " Take your ten dollar jersey." According to Dominique, she looks like a dog when she frowns.

I hope you liked this chapter. This is Uncle Jayna signing out