Leaving Chancellor

On the way down the hill I walk with Sara, Zhyon, Nieme, Dyani and Jayna. We are talking and notice that Sergio and Horse Face Jabari are coming too. We run ahead at full speed and of course they start running too. And I almost die. Because walking or running isn't my thing. Five seconds later we can't run anymore and they are here, so we stop running and continue walking.

As we are halfway down Manboobs Adam decided he wanted to play around in the dead leaves on the floor. Zhyon tells us A-dumb is gonna fall. He jumps around in them and of course suddenly slips and falls flat on his face. WE CANT STOP LAUGHING. It makes it funnier that Zhyon told us it would happen.

Two minutes later a bus comes zooming up the hill

"BOUNCE MEH!!!" Jabari and Sergio yell.

A few minutes later the bus comes down with Gaby, Sharissa, Mikel and Maurinia in the back making the squad sign to us.

We run behind the bus for a while before stopping.

Then A-dumb Man Boobs throws Sara's water bottle in the air. It falls on her head and we laugh.

A-dumb kicks it around and we ignore him.

Dyani's mom yells at Adam and we laugh at him.

Everyone blames him too.

Lol.

A shirt while later we get down the hill and I leave.