#$qu@d on TV!!

Okay, ik what you're thinking. We were NOT on TV because of #$qu@d but we represented!!

-------

On Friday we meet up at TCL and I bring Dyani who's spending the weekend at my house. We meet Sara,Zhyon, Adam and AUNTIE Jessica in the parking lot where AUNTIE Jessica gives us the $10.00 t shirts, after which we go inside to sing on live TV (we chose the songs Rise and You Raise Me Up) with everyone singing both but with Sara and Zhyon doing the second verse of RISE as a solo and with me doing the first verse of YOU RAISE ME UP as a solo.

When we walk in everyone stares at us. Other performers are already there but clearly they don't have an equivalent to #$qu@d. As soon as we saw that there was a booth with padded chairs we run to occupy the whole booth. Everyone stares at us and eavesdrops on us. (Wth?!?!)

Then we realize we didn't tell the W#$ to watch. (Haha sorry)

The people who perform before us aren't really good. When the group before us, St. Teresa's gets ready to perform, we go backstage. We stand in the back preparing to go on and listen to them. The group that is before us is okay and their values was awesome, but unfortunately (of course some crap has to happen right?) Anyways....MALHEREUSEMENT..... one of our "friends" Trey BETRAYS or should we say BeTREYs us (that was so lame) and sings with them. (They think they're awesome) but no one else did. But then we performed. It was so much fun and $qu@d was really well represented.....and when we were finished......WE GOT A STANDING OVATION! We were the only performers to actually get one! We felt so special (lolzzz). For the rest of the show the camera kept filming us having a LOT of fun. And also criticizing people (lol). We finish around ten o clock and we later found out we'd made $30,000 for the TV station in one night.

~ D

--------

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Sorry for not telling u when. Or that you could have attended!! :'( we didn't know it was live.

~ XOXO from #$qu@d

#$qu@d's INSTAGRAM NAMES

MOI @dominiqueakal

ZHYON @zhyon_h25

SARA @sara_beharry

GABBY @Gkklezama

JAYNA @_jayna_akal

SERGIO @singerboy14

ADAM (man boobs) @adambeharry

BROTHER JACQUES@jacquesrajah and @jacques_rajah

MIKEL AND MAURINIA @kiamialia90

RISSY @rissa2911

DYANI @dyani.13

KAYLA @kayla_13_