Flashback

On WhatsApp some of the squad are on while the rest are at school. Sara, Zhyon, Dyani and I are talking on WhatsApp. Sara and Zhyon have a flashback again.

Zhyon says that at the time this happened Sergio and Sara were talking a lot.

So Breanna pulls Sara aside and tells her some rumours apparently (according to Zhyon)

After that, while Zhyon and Sara are talking they see Breanna talking to Sergio. They don't really pay attention to it because they don't know that Breanna is spreading rumours about her (and they're obviously not the people that want to know everybody's business.)

Sometime later Breanna goes over to Sarah and tells Sarah that Sergio is cheating on a bunch of other girls with her. Zhyon decides not to believe Breanna since girls tend to lie more than boys.

Later on that day Brianna tries to pull Zhyon aside and tell him some rumours but then he refuses to go with her and basically the entire SQUAD hears about what she is doing and is trying to do. Jacques, Gaby, Sharissa and most of the other squad members basically lock off and pull away from Breanna at that turning point.

Brianna tries to give them a hug but they resist.

Afterward, Breanna tries to give Zhyon a hug. When he says no, she says she would pull him and he says he will stay where he is.

She continues to pull him and he shoves her away. Everyone was surprised.

Later, Sergio approaches Sara and asks her what had happened. Sara says Breanna was just saying that he was a horner man. Sergio objects (AMEN) and Sara and Sergio laugh off all the drama.

#playitoff

#ignoreitlikeboss