Thursday night THO -continuation-

Guys this is still Mikel -winks-

Yasss Guys we got a handshake, it is tha BOMB!

Right so we stand in a circle and slap each other on the palm of our hand three times then BOOOOOOOM! We do the NAE NAE! ( Half of us Cannot do the Nae Nae, I won't call no names -Cough Sara , Me, Gabby , Zhyon -Cough-)

Yess and we keep doing it over and over. Then guess what, we had another girl $qu@d meeting. As I said it is private and confidential unless Dominique tells you. So then I approach Adam, and he was giving me Sass.

First of all Adam your a dude so don't give me Sass cause I am a big WOMAN to you (joking) but still don't Sass me or I will show you the pinkie finger.

Then Adam started on Gabby case. Well , I jumped in that fight. The only person allowed to Sass Gabby, are the girls Okay Adam.

Right so I told Adam, " Adam because you look like a woman you don't have to act like one." Or something so.

Then Gabby was like, " Yea with your man boobs." (Btw guys Adam has more butt than Gabby, Jayna, Dominique, Sharissa, Sara and I put together.)

Then I was like, "Adam I have some extra bras home I can bring for you."

You could have seen the shame on his face xD. I felt sorry for him (Sorry Adam).

Then he shot me the middle finger. I nearly cried, because he did not use the pinkie finger, he used the middle finger.

Guess what, I told him," Shove it up your butt,"

Then everyone was like,"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I stood there with a smirk on my face.

~~~~~

We stood under the bell fray and Gabby told Zhyon that he needs to work out because it tots are sagging, well you know I had to go tell the $qu@d what she said. Then I said we just need to dress Adam up in a dress and wig and he will look like a lady, he doesn't need makeup.Or we could just flat Iron his hair, since it's probably longer than mine HAHAHAHA.

We did our handshake. Then AUNTIE Jessica came outside. She looked really angry. The $qu@d scrammbled hahahahaha.

Then I don't know what she said I cannot remember. (Poor me). So we came up with some nicknames:

Gabby: I think umm I cannot remember XD

Zhyvon: Channa head, because his head looks as though someone threw a doubles on top of it

Adam: Corporal Long Breast, Poor Adam (don't worry Adam, we LOVE you)

Dominique: Umm I don't know

Jayna: Uncle Jayna

Sara: Mad Child Sara

Niemi: NEMO!

Sharissa: RissyBola

Jacque: Brother Jacque

Dyani: Diana Ramai

Then Sergio comes and he is feeling all left out, Poor biscuit.

GUYS BTW THANK YOU FOR 727 READSSSSS YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! EXPECT AN UPDATE FROM DOMINIQUE (THE REAL OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT) LOVE YOU :D

Btw this is not to offend anyone, please don't take it seriously.