Love

"So spill!" Tae said excitedly as he curled up next to Jimin on his couch 

"He gave me a blow job and I returned the favor" he blushed 

"How was it!?" His friends excitement made Jimin laugh and blush harder 

"Well.. does it always feel that good?"

"No" Tae deadpanned "I have had some terrible blow job's. And teeth? Don't even get me started" 

"Oh" his eyes widened "well, Jungkook definitely didn't use his teeth" 

"And how did it feel to do it to him?"

"Like I could explode again" he admitted shyly 

"I get that" Tae nodded "I love sucking dick. It's so dirty and errotic" 

Jimin groaned and covered his face "I'm still shy talking about this stuff' 

"I know minnie" Tae smiled "I'm just happy you're having new experiences" 

"It was nice. Romantic too, he cooked me breakfast, we spent the day walking, fishing, swimming, and then at night we didn't do that again, but we kissed a lot" he bit his lower lip "I think I really like him"

"You think?"

"No. I know" he smiled 

"Just, be careful. He's got a baby on the way. Thats a lot of responsibility, and if you decide to be with him, you're going to be in that kids life" 

"I know" he pouted and sighed "it's a lot isn't it?"

"Not too much though" Tae shook his head "it's a lot, yeah, but not too much" 

"Not too much" Jimin nodded 

People do it all the time. How complicated could it be? And besides, there's a few months left, there's no use in fretting over it right now. 

"Want me to stay over?" 

"If you want" Jimin shrugged "I never say no to Tae cuddles" he giggled as his best friend cheered and followed him to his bedroom to begin their routine. 

"Did you guys have fun?" Sylvie asked with a smile as Jungkook sat across from her 

"We did" he smiled "I'm thinking of asking him to be my boyfriend" he confessed softly 

"Wow, that good huh?" She teased 

"Mm" he nodded "It's different with him. I'm myself with him, so there's no trying to fit myself into whatever little box of expectations he might have. He likes me for me. Which is crazy really. I mean, he's a fucking doctor, he's stable, he's..so much more than I could ever be. And he's already so accepting of our situation that I just feel..a little too lucky" 

"Don't sell yourself so short kookie. He likes you" she smiled "at the end of the day that's really all that matters" 

He smiled and took her words to heart. 

After another three weeks, and more dates, more kisses, and a few more mind blowing blow job's,  he decided to lay it on the line. 

He told Jimin he was taking him somewhere nice. A real date this time. He made sure to make himself look nice, someone worth standing beside Jimin while still keeping true to himself. A black button down, black slacks, hair styled, light make-up, and shiny shoes. He felt good. 

He grabbed a dozen roses for his date and instead of taking his bike he drove Sylvie's Ford focus to Jimin's apartment. He swallowed a lump in his throat and knocked on the door, he was left breathless by the doctor.