He done fkd up

"We shouldn't" Jimin whispered as Jungkook nibbled on his neck 

"I know" he agreed as he used his good hand to drag his fingertips under the shirt Jimin was wearing, both feeling dizzy and needy for each other "tell me to stop" he put his thumb in the waistband of Jimin's briefs and Jimin's breath hitched 

"I don't want you to stop" he turned around and faced Jungkook, losing himself in the eyes of his love as he found his lips with his, he tried to avoid the cut on his lip, but Jungkook didn't seem to care as he deepened the kiss and pulled Jimin closer, he winced at the pain in his lip, but he couldn't pass up the chance to have his love this close again, Jimin pulled away first and tugged at the hem of Jungkook's shirt before carefully helping him pull it off, making sure to avoid his cast 

"I'm okay baby" he pecked Jimin's lips 

"It all looks painful, are you sure?" 

"I'm positive" he smiled and used his good hand to lift Jimin's shirt half way, Jimin chuckled as he pulled his shirt off completely, he reached for Jungkook's pants and briefs and pulled them down before helping him step out of them 

"Lay down for me"

"I didn't think about that, I can't prep you or do much re-"

"Lay down for me, I'll take care of it" Jimin smiled before kissing his lips again, he turned around and walked over to his bed, instead of laying down he sat down in the center and rested his back against the headboard. 

Jimin gulped as he stared at Jungkook's body on display. He knew he'd been going back and forth to the gym again and working on building himself back up to where he was before Sylvie died. He looked good. So fucking good. Better than Jimin remembered and it made him so hard that it ached as he walked to the end table and grabbed the lube, once he got on the bed he straddled Jungkook with his back to him and bent over to show off his ass

"Fuck" Jungkook hissed as he used his good hand to caress the curves of Jimin's ass and hips causing goosebumps as Jimin shivered and moaned, he uncapped the lube and drenched his fingers, Jungkook pulled one ass cheek away as Jimin pulled the other and slowly began fingering himself open for Jungkook "so fucking perfect Min, always so prefect" he gripped the flesh in his hand tighter as he lost himself in the trance of Jimin. 

He never thought he'd have Jimin like this again. He had hopes, but after Jimin confessed to having a date with Yoongi, he doubted Jimin would ever want him again. He kissed the soft skin of Jimin's ass as Jimin slid a third finger in and moaned out for him 

"That's it baby, fuck. Ready for my cock? Hm? I can't wait to watch you ride my fat cock"

"Fuck, kookie" Jimin gasped, he couldn't wait anymore. He turned around and straddled Jungkook face to face, he kissed him as he used his lubed hand to stroke Jungkook's cock, and then he lined himself up and sank down slowly, loving the stretch against his rim and his walls as Jungkook filled him completely "Ah, shit Jungkook"

"That's it baby, take it, you feel so good" he gripped Jimin's hip in his good hand and stared in awe at Jimin's face as he began to grind on him, Jimin looked beautiful. His skin was dampened with sweat, and flushed red. His nipples were perked, his cock was rock hard and heavy, and his chest was moving fast as he began to bounce on his cock slowly. His plump lips fell open and his eyes screwed shut. Jungkook felt so good, but he didn't want to look away. He didn't want to close his eyes and miss a single second of Jimin. 

Jimin brought his hands up to Jungkook's shoulders as he began bouncing faster and moaning louder, Jungkook's cock was hitting his prostate over and over, he loved it. He opened his eyes and almost stopped when he realized how hard Jungkook was watching him. But instead he closed his eyes and kissed Jungkook over and over in-between their moans and harsh breaths. Jungkook was going to cum soon so he used his good hand to stroke Jimin at the pace he was using to ride his cock, and it didn't take long for Jungkook to cum deep inside Jimin, and Jimin to spill over his hand and their stomachs. 

Jimin bounced softly a few more times and grinded his hips in circles until they were both too sensitive and he needed to get off of Jungkook's lap. He got off of the bed and grabbed a damp washcloth, he cleaned himself up and then cleaned up Jungkook before getting them both dressed. They were silent until Jimin laid next to Jungkook and sighed as he stared at the ceiling. 

"I really am sorry" Jungkook mumbled "for everything" 

"I know" he nodded and turned his head to look at Jungkook "I think I forgive you. It hurt, a lot. And, I know it was hard for you. But, it almost seemed like no one else mattered"

"No one else did" he admitted softly "and that was a huge mistake on my part. Because you and Arya matter so much more to me than anything else" 

"I know. You're such a great dad now Kook" 

"I can be a good boyfriend now too" he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair 

"That.. is going to take some time" 

"I understand" he leaned down and kissed Jimin softly 

"It's almost ten, we should get some sleep"

"Are you going to sleep here with me tonight?"

He blushed "Yeah, I'd like that"

"Me too" he kissed Jimin again and got situated under the covers "hav-" he was cut off by knocks on his front door "who the fuck" he and Jimin both sat up on alert and walked out to the living room, the person knocked again and Jimin stood behind Jungkook as he opened the door 

Jungkook has done a lot of things and said a lot of things because he lets his emotions control him more than logic. And it always comes back to bite him in the ass, he'd decided after Sylvie died he'd try to fix that. He'd try to think things through before doing them. But, he wasn't as good at it yet as he wanted to be. 

And here it was to bite him in the ass. 

Again. 

"Hey, sorry it's so late. You left my house this morning in such a rush you forgot your bag" the man leaned in and kissed Jungkook's lips "the fuck happened to you though?" 

"I-um, I had an accident" he heard Jimin walk away and he knew, he just knew he'd fucked everything up for good. "Look, I um. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you last night, but I have my boyfriend back. And I can't, I don't want to lead you on" 

"Oh..was that Jimin then?"

"Yeah, that's him" 

"I'm sorry kook, I understand. Um, I guess, text me? Or I'll see you around?"

Jungkook nodded and shut the door, he rested his forehead against the cold wood and sighed. How was he going to explain this to Jimin? After they'd just had sex? 

Jimin couldn't breathe. All of the air had been knocked from his lungs, he walked away and went straight into Sylvies room and locked the door before sitting on the floor with his knees up to his chest. He couldn't even cry. He wanted to, he wanted to cry so bad but the tears wouldn't come and neither would air. 

He needed air. 

His lungs were hurting as his head was swimming and kept replaying the tall man that leaned down and kissed Jungkook right in front of him like he didn't even matter. Like they'd kissed millions of times. Jimin had finally decided to give himself to Jungkook again and decided to work on them. Work on being a couple again. It was going to take time, but for him he had all the time in the world. They'd just had sex not even an hour ago and some other man already had their lips on his Jungkook. 

They hadn't used a condom. 

They haven't used one since their very first time, but if Jungkook has actually been fucking the tall stranger, well then that leads to a whole other set of problems. 

But first, breathe. He needed to breathe, he couldn't, but he was trying. 

"In" he inhaled "out" he exhaled. He talked himself through it until he could breathe normally and then came a knock on the bedroom door 

"Min?" 

He didn't answer, he hugged his knees tighter to his chest and rested his forehead on them as he closed his eyes 

"Min, please. It's not what you think. I swear!" 

That's what everyone always says.