[9]

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

YOU PANTED LIGHTLY, TRYING TO regain your breathing after another performance

regain your breathing after another performance. you were full of adrenaline, basically only running on it.

the rest of your band mates were also tired, their chests rising and falling in an unsteady manner. the crowd cheered again but got quiet over time. though the quiet was short lived since the crowd started chanting.

"[y/n]-san! [y/n]-san! [y/n]-san! [y/n]-san! [y/n]-san! [y/n]-san!"

the cheers got faster as you chuckled and stood up, giving nagisa the drumsticks and going forward to the mic-stand. you removed the mic from the stand a laughed, the mic picking up the sound which send flutters to almost everyone's hearts.

"you're all THAT excited, huh?" you chuckled again as the crowd cheered once more.

"well, this song we're gonna be playing last is for someone special to me" you grinned, getting teasing from the crowd as you laughed once more.

then, nagisa clicked the drumsticks together, serving as a countdown before everyone started playing their instruments and some pre-recorded music blasted from the other speakers.

❛❛ can't count the years on one hand
that we've been together
i need the other one to hold you
make you feel, make you feel better ❜❜

you started singing in a smooth and fluent english. you smiled at the crowd on how hyped up they were, jumping and singing along with some of the lyrics. the chorus of the song started as you tried to find the eyes of a certain person which was in fact successful.

❛❛'cause after all this time I'm still into you

i should be over all the butterflies
but I'm into you (i'm into you)
and baby even on our worst nights
i'm into you (i'm into you)