Chapter 5

A day ago in a far, far away Land.The neighbouring Island to be exact.

"Hey Merlin how is your experiment going?"

The new King of Camelot, Arthur Pendragon, asks his Court Mage.

"Quite well, in about a day I should have conclusive information about most of the most powerful beings throughout Britannia. I'm certain that it will contain many non human races but if my prediction is correct a great disaster could befall Britannia in the next decade."

"Then I will no longer intrude. Have a great day and please inform me once you are finished alright."

"Sure thing Arthur."

I really hope that there are others with the power to face the Demon Race, the Sins may hopefully be enough to defeat the commandments but what happens when they all are revived at the same time...

I hope we will be ready.

Back to the Future!

I open my eyes after a restful sleep.

Damn still sore from yesterday. Azatoth really was a monster in its own right.

But I still remained victorious!

I levitate of the ground and spread my wings.

Only to notice they have grown quite a bit.

Fuck I really look like one of the Archangels from SDS now.

Oh shit. I search through my inventory and take out a mirror.

Black eyes with the symbol of the goddess clan in white and I can't turn it off...

At least I can still hide my wings.

Contacts? Contacts!

I open the shop and look for contact lenses in my eye colour, then purchase them for a whopping 500.000 Eris

Well that was the win from the Dungeon.

I then proceed to sell all the stuff below S-Class. All C, UC, R, SR, B, A and L-class Items be gone from my inventory, Eris welcome to my inventory.

Well that sounded just wrong. I mean Currency Eris not Eris Eris!

Neat! A full 15 Mil that is a good haul.

Let's see how many Data Crystal do I have...

Dum di dum di duu...

There we are! Currently 150k that's not so bad, not bad at all.

For a Divine Class Relic I'd need about 5k and a proper NPC is 10k an exceptional NPC about 50k.

Maybe I'll create an Elizabeth as an NPC with the Goddess race. Hehe could make her my sis then I'd not be so alone anymore. I mean I always was a single child, so I want a sibling to spoil!

What's so wrong with that!

Never the less I take flight and make a couple of rounds above the clouds.

I have to admit I love flying is awesome and you actually get the gist of it rather quickly, mastering it might be somewhat harder, but I am persistent and motivated.

This feeling IS Freedom! No other way to describe it.

Soaring through the clouds I take a few dives and look at the world from above!

Since I got True Goddess flying doesn't even drain my SP, so I will definitely do it a lot more in the future.

I can actually see a massive ocean to the west of Axel, quite far to the west, but it is there!