CHAPTER 42

Lisa's POV

Days passed by so fast.

I didn't imagine myself to do crazy things for a woman, my woman.

We've been together for 2 years. And that years I felt like it's a thousand. God I've been wanting my wife more and more.

I've been this whipped, possessive, bad ass, proud husband of the one and only Jennie Kim.

My family keep teasing me that I change a lot since I met her.

I can't deny that. I totally change for good I think.

But I'm still that mafia boss everyone's afraid of. It's just that when my wifey's around I got tamed all the time.

Sighed.

But it's fine, she's my queen after all.

I'm in England taking care of some works for few weeks now. I badly want to go back to my wife. I miss her every seconds. (I know I'm so in love with her.)

My wife is also quite busy these days because they're about to graduate. We're not yet talking about what she's gonna do after she graduated. Well whatever she wants I'm always by her side to support her.

Speaking of my beautiful wife. She's calling right now.

*answered the phone

"Hi wifey? I missyou so much!" said with so much energy and then I pout.

"Yah Manoban stop acting cute! Our class is finished we're going to have an overnight in Rose house for our final project."

"Wifey don't you miss me?" I act sad.

"Lisa I just talk to you an hour ago before our class start! Aishh but yah I miss you too." She said in a cute voice.

"You know I always miss you. By the way why you're going to do your project in Rosѐ house why not our house?

"We have other group mates joining so they suggest that it's better to have it on Rosѐ's place since it's nearby their dorm and to our school."

"Oh okay. Will there be guys joining?" I said in a calm tone.

"Yes." She simply said.

"Who are they? Do I know them? How many - *cutoff

"Hubby." She cut me off with a stern voice.

Silence for few seconds.

I'm always like this when some random guys is with her. I can't be at ease specially if I don't know the person.

And I being so jealous is the reason why we always have an argument. I'm trying to control but most of the time I really failed to do so.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Well at least invite Jisoo to be there." I said

I heard her sighed.

"Lisa I know what you're thinking and yes I already told Jisoo and Seulgi to come. Are you okay with that?" she said.

"Wifey I'm really sorry being like this. And yes I'm fine with that." I sadly said.

"Hubby just come back here asap so we'll be together again okay?" she said cheerfully.

I smile.

"Okay Wifey. Take care okay? Call me when you're not busy."

"I will hubby. Take care also. I miss you and always remember I love you so much!" she said while sending virtual kisses.