CHAPTER 26

Jennie's Pov

Things went well between Lisa and I after we came back from Scotland. Everyday I can feel her effort for me. She makes sure I'm happy and comfortable in everything she does. We stay for 3 weeks in England then now I'm back here at South Korea. 

But Lisa is not with me.

I don't know yet what work she does but I'm sure that she has a lot of works. Because at the time we arrive in England even at night she is working. But she still manages to give time to me. I can see she's not having enough rest.

I'm still thinking about Lisa when someone called me.

"Jennie!"

I look around to see who called me.

"Irene!" I called back.

They approach me. She's with Rose and Nayeon.

"Hi Unnie! How are you? You have a lot to tell us." Rose said while smirking.

"Yah Jennie! When did you came here at Korea? Where's your hubby? Nayeon asked.

"Chill guys let's go first to our class then we'll talk at it later okay?" I said to calm them.

They nodded and we go directly to our class.

*Lunch time

"Let's Go! Pali! I'm so hungry right now. Rose said. As usual she's hungry.

"Okay Rose calm down your ass first!" Irene said while laughing.

We're taking our lunch then they begin asking questions again.

"So Jennie how's your honeymoon?" Irene said in teasing tone.

"Is Lisa good? Who's on top?" Nayeon quickly ask after Irene.

"Oh my is she really that good Unnie that's why you can't answer?" Rose answered with a confused look.

I shake my head.

"Calm down you bitches! How can I answer you when you're throwing me nonstop questions!" isaid while shaking my head.

"Mianhe Jennie. So is she good?" Irene asks while wiggling her brows.

"Seriously you three? What kind of question is that? I said with a blank face.

"Cmon Jennie I can see you're not that irritated when we say Lisa's name it means you're already good with her? Nayeon said with a smirk.

"Stop smirking Nadong! And to answer your question. Yes, Lisa and I are in good terms now. I don't fully trust her yet because I don't know her that well but what I can say is right now I'm comfortable being with her already." I said.

"We're not surprised that you will fall for her too." Irene said then she winks at me.

"I agree Unnie. But where is Lisa?" Rose asked.

"She's in England right now. She has a lots of work. She let me finish my study here."

"She let you alone here? It means you will have a long distance relationship? She agrees with that? Irene seriously ask.

"She did not want LDR. She said she will go here when she settled her work there. But I don't know when will that be. She's always busy this days." I sighed.

"Looks like the kitten miss her master. Hmmm. Haha" Nayeon said. Then they laugh.

"Yah! I don't miss that monkey! I look away while they continue teasing me.