CHAPTER 5

GRENOBLE, FRANCE. 2:30AM..

"Arrrrrrhhhggg! What the fuck! Not again!" Mino said in dismay.

Lisa's POV

About the race?

I told you I always win!

I almost lose in the track because they tried to push my car near the cliff. But then again I'm well trained for that kind of situation. I manage to get off and remained focus on the race. 

And of course I won!

I walk silently towards them. I can sense that they are scared. I'm laughing inside. They are full of words. But lacks in action. In short they are all stupid heads!

"So" I stared at them.

I call Jin and ask him to hand me a black bag.

"So are you ready to know what I want?" I blankly looked at them.

I open the bag and get my pistol. They panicked.

"Hey! La-lisa, what are you going to do with that?" Hanbin asked in fear.

"I told you I want to kill all of you" I straightly said.

"You have no choice I won the race right? I smirk.

"Lalisa not this please. You can have anything you want but please don't kill us." Jackson plead.

I smile. "This is what I want, to kill the four of you. Are you ready?"

"Are you insane?" Mino speak. "When you kill us our clan will hunt you down. You will bring chaos!" he madly said.

"I don't care. I just want to kill you. Be ready assholes." I seriously said.

I stand near the four of them act like preparing my pistol.

"Please Lalisa, I'm begging you don't kill us. Bobby said while kneeling in front of me.

I ignore him. And ready my pistol.

They slowly moving backwards. I feel their tension. They're all scared. And that is what I want. They should know who their messing up with.

I count. "One, two, three! I saw them closing their eyes. They're really scared. I pull the trigger.

Then........

............

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA. 4:05PM

Jennie's POV

I drove fast not knowing where to go. My mind is full of thoughts. I'm crying. I stop the car when I notice I reach the beach. I decided to get out and go for a walk.

I sat on the sand near the shore. I deeply sigh and look in the sky.

"What I'm supposed to do? I asked myself. I keep on thinking I didn't notice its already getting dark.

I really don't want to go there in England just to be with those cruel Mafia. 

I want a life I could enjoy and be thankful with. I want to be selfish. 

I want to escape this fate. 

We have a choice, we can go to other country who doesn't know about us. We can start a new life.

But thinking about my father, I know he will not agree about that. "We have no choice" my dad's words always pop up in my mind.

I know we have a choice! I want to have my own choice! Maybe I just have to convince my father about my plan.

I stand near the sea and get a flat stone. I threw the stone into the water then it bounces three times.

Well that's my cue.

I have decided. 

I hope I'm not making things worst.

a/n: short update! exciting chapters ahead!