CHAPTER 13

Jennie's POV

"Where do you prefer to get married?" Monkey asked.

"Anywhere." I lazily answer.

"Church or Beach wedding? She asked again.

"Anything" I shortly answered.

"Do you want it splendid or a simple intimate one?"

I'm starting to get bored. She keeps on asking questions like what motif I like, what wedding dress I want to wear, what ring design and so many more.

I yawn. "Anything will do. As if I have a choice after all." I face this pervert monkey while raising my left eyebrow.

She ignores me. I just noticed that when we started preparing for this fucking marriage she was so serious about it. Even her men. They're so attentive to their Boss. She's asking them their opinion.

I don't know what she's up to. It will not change the fact that I hate her so much. She ruins our lives. She doesn't consider my feelings. My eyes are getting heavy to the thought of having a miserable life when we get married. I just always think of my father that's why I'm doing this. He seriously talked to me after that indecent proposal. I sighed. I remain cool and just listen to their conversation.

After almost 4 hours. Four fucking hours! My God! I didn't know planning this bullshit marriage will be tiring even if I'm not talking a lot.

There is knock on the door.

A man in suit come in.

"Hey Boss I got here the papers. All done. Just need your signature." The man said.

Lisa stand and get the papers. After reading it for quite some time, she looked at me then handed me the papers.

"This is our contract. Read this. Then sign." She quickly said.

"Why do I have to read it if I know I don't have the right to oppose your decisions? I'll just sign it. Then we're done." I blankly said.

"I said read it." She said in command tone.

"Alright pervert boss!" I said sarcastically.

I was about to read the contract when she quickly pulled my chin to face her then she kissed me.

I'm so shocked with the sudden action. I will never be at ease if she continues doing it. The Fucking shit!

I look at him in unbelievable face.

"FUCK YOU JERK!" I stand then shout at her.

I heard her men laughing. For God sake I will definitely die to soon because of these mafia jerks!

I saw her smiling. Damn! What's so wrong with her smile. It irritates me a lot.

"I already told you say that I'm pervert then I have to kiss you." She winks.

"I hope there's a written clause in this contract that I need to be respected also." I looked at Lisa seriously.

" I said you read it before getting yourself a hypertension resulting to heart attack." Her face has no emotion. But her men keep on laughing. What's wrong with them?

I didn't listen to her I quickly signed it and give to her.

"Like I said I don't want to read it. Just remind or warn me if I'm doing something against the contract." I said. She sighed.

"Okay." She shortly said.

Lately she's not arguing with me a lot. She really changes her mood so often. I sighed.

Lisa handed the papers to the man in suit.

"Bam thank you for this" Lisa said. Then she hugged him.

"No worries Boss! You can call me anytime. So all good then. I will take my leave now." He said then he bro hug each one of the boys. I think he's the legal counsel of the group. But he's young as per what I see.

While thinking I take a glance to Lisa who is now busy looking at the details of the wedding. I wonder how old is she. As I said I thought mafias look like goons. I never know they will look like this. To be honest, they're all baby face. I wonder how old are they.

"You want to asked me something?

I back to my senses. She can read mind too? "No." I shortly said.

"Why you looking at me. Don't tell me you're starting to have interest with me?" She smiles.

Aishh she's really annoying. I remain cool. "How old are you?" I bluntly said.

"Ow Boss your kitten is now interested. Haha , Jimin said. Then I see them all smirking. What the fuck!

"Hey you only want to know the age of our Boss? You can ask us about her favorites! Jungkook happily said. They all nodded.

Seriously this guys? aishhhh

"Is it written in the contract that I can't know your age? What's the big deal?" I hissed.

"No, it's not a big deal though." She said.

She looked at her men. They're all smiling.

She speaks again. "At least I know now there's a 1% in you that is interested with me. I will hold in to that."

I was stunned with her action. She's like a kid that receive a candy. What's wrong with her!

I was staring at her and she's staring at me too.

"To answer your question, I'm 21 years old." She winks and continue looking at the wedding details.

In my mind. "Ow she's too young to be a Mafia boss. I wonder what's her story. Ooops! What I wonder? NO.

NO. 

NO.

Jennie Kim. NO. 

Then I deeply sighed.

a/n: boring update.haha sorry

11 days before the BP – THE SHOW