CHAPTER 19

Lisa's Pov

I'm so nervous! I've never been this nervous all my life. I sighed.

"Lisa dear you should calm down. You will see your wife any minute now." My father said calming me down.

"Father, do I look okay?" I ask him seriously.

He chuckled. "Of course my dear you're always good-looking but now much more! So calm your ass okay?' my father assuring me.

"Lis it's time. Good luck bro!" Jisoo said while smirking.

"Lis you look like monkey calm down okay? Your future wife is already here." Seulgi said.

"Hey Chu and Bear look at Jennie's friends they're also beautiful right?" Jeon said while looking at the girls walking towards us.

"You're right Jeon! I want the blonde girl." Jisoo said.

"Oh I want the brunette one. Haha" Seulgi said.

"So I have no choice but the last one is so cute, I like her already! Jeon happily said.

Then they all laugh.

"You three dorks! This is my wedding so stop making a scene okay? They're my wife friends so be nice to them? Is that clear?" I bossily said.

"Okay Boss!" they answered me then salute. Aishhh they never stop playing. I shake my head.

"Hey Lisa!"

We turned to the direction of the voice. It's Nayeon who called me.

"Have you talked to Jennie already?" I directly asked.

"As always, straight to the point." Irene chuckled.

"Yes Lisa we talked to her already. She's outside waiting." Rose said while smiling.

I noticed that the three dorks became quiet. When I look to them I smacked their head.

"Dorks! You're drooling! Aisshhh.

"By the way girls this are my siblings, Jisoo, Seulgi and Jeongyeon. Jeon you know them already so Bear and Chu this is Rose, Irene and Nayeon."

The dorks are about to say something but Rm called us.

"Boss let's start". Rm said.

This is it Lisa. This is it! I'm still calming myself. 

Jennie's Pov

"Are you okay my princess?" my father worriedly asked.

"Yes dad don't worry about me." I said.

"Thank you for doing this for me my dear." My father said with a teary eyes.

"Hey dad we talked about it already. We need to face this reality and be brave of what will happen next. So don't be sad okay? We will face this together. And I know mom is watching over us." I told my dad and smile.

"Besides I'm a little at ease now because my friends are here. I didn't know Lisa will do such thing." I added.

"You know what dear, about Lisa I can see that she's serious about you. I can see her sincerity and the care she's giving you. I know you hate her that much but at least try to give her a smile. Last time she asked me about what are the things that makes you happy. She even list it in her phone. She also said that she's looking to see that smile of yours in the future. We may have bad start but it doesn't mean we don't have the chance to experience good. I'm not forcing you to like her but just have a thought about it okay?" my father seriously said.