03 | MVP

Hwayoung just moved next to his table and continue her reading.

Jay looked at her feel annoyed. He just sat in his seat and laid his head on the table.

Ring Ring!

The school bell rang as in lunch time. Hwayoung looked at Jay who is sleeping for the whole class.

Should I wake him up? Hwayoung thought.

When she was about to poke Jay’s arm, Sunoo called Hwayoung’s name making both Jay and Hwayoung flinch.

“Hwayoung, do you want to go break time with us?” asked Sunoo.

“Yah! Why even bring her? Let’s go, the member is waiting for us.” Jay said as he pushed Sunoo away with him.

“He's so rude.” Hwayoung said and pouting.

Hwayoung was about to have break, while she was trying to find the cafeteria someone suddenly bumped into her making both of them fall.

“Yah! Nellie are you okay?” her friend said as she helping her friend that on the floor.

Hwayoung hissed while rubbing her ass after she bumped with some girl.

“Hey I’m sorry, are you okay? I was running from my friend and accidentally bumped into you.” the Nellie girl said as she ignore her friend and help Hwayoung.

“Yeah it’s fine don’t worry.” Hwayoung said as she stand up and dusting off her skirt.

“I never saw you before, you must be a new student. I’m Nellie.” she said as she pulled her hand out for a handshake.

“It’s rare to find new student tho and I’m Aera.” the girl said while giving a peace sign and smile widely.

“Hwayoung.” Hwayoung simply said and take Nellie’s hand for handshakes and smile at them.

“Are you going to the Cafeteria?” Aera said as she clingy around Nellie’s arm.

“Yeah, but I don’t really know where.” Hwayoung smile awkwardly at them.

“We both was about to go eat, why don't you go with us?” Aera said.

"Oh that would be great, thanks!" Hwayoung smile widely while followed them to the cafeteria.

They are now sitting at the cafeteria with their lunch.

• • •

Aera gasped loudly almost catching attention to the whole student in the cafeteria.

"Yah!! Slow down your voice." Nellie said as she hit Aera.

"I can't! Do you hear what did just Hwayoung said?" Aera said while going crazy after Hwayoung told them everything how she get into the school and how Hwayoung met Jay Park.

"I am but you need to calm down the enhypen member is sitting there." Nellie said trying to calm Aera and pointing at 7 boys who is sitting far away from their table.

"Enhypen?" Hwayoung asked them.

"Yes." Nellie simply said.

"What about them?" Hwayoung asked again.

"THEYYYY-" Aera was about to scream but Nellie close Aera mouth using her hand.

"Slow down your voice, don't embarrassing us." Nellie said as she put down her hand.

Hwayoung laughed at Aera who is trying to calm down.

"Okay so what I'm saying is...... Is.... Shit I forgot." Aera said as she hit her forehead trying to remember what she was about to say.