17 | MVP

The members were talking and laughing but Jay just looked at them and more like staring at Jungwon.

Jungwon looked at Jay and mouth him 'what?'. Jay rolled his eyes and looked at the others.

Jungwon was confused and was about to talk with Jay but suddenly Sunoo say something to him.

"Yah! Jungwon, why you didn't tell us about your dating status huh?" Sunoo asked making all of them looked at Sunoo and Jungwon.

"I'm not dating with anyone tho?" Jungwon said as he laughed a little.

"Hyung, stop lying. The whole school knows that you're dating with Hwayoung." Niki said making the other gasped loudly.

Jungwon and Sunghoon looked at them confused while Jay looked away trying to control his anger.

"But-" Jungwon said but getting cut by Jake.

"Wow, Jungwon must be lucky to have someone pretty like Hwayoung." Jake said.

"But-" Jungwon was about to say something but getting cut by Niki.

"I'm jealous, Hwayoung even good at dancing. I want to have a girlfriend like her too." Niki said.

"But guys-" again Jungwon getting cut by someone.

"Do you really dating her?" Sunghoon said.

"N-" Jungwon can't even uttered a word when suddenly Jay say something.

"Why you guys like her? That girl is nothing and useless. Jungwon, you have to stop dating her. She's just a burden and she's also not as pretty as Jake says." Jay said as his voice getting louder.

"Hey! She's pretty!" Jake said as he slapped his hand on Sunoo's thigh making Sunoo hiss in pain.

"Oucwh..." Sunoo said in silence while rubbing the part that Jake slapped.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you already fine with Hwayoung. Why you still talk bad about her?" Sunghoon asked making Jay scoffed.

"Yah! Jay, what's wrong with you?" Asked Jungwon while looking at Jay weirdly.

"I don't even understand why you date her!" Jay said as he raised his voice and crossing his arm.

"What do you mean huh? Are you jealous?" Jungwon asked again as he doesn't understand Jay's behaviour.

"Whatever." Jay said and going away from there.

Everyone looked at Jay confused. Sunghoon only gripped his hand tightly as he listened to their conversation about Hwayoung

"What's wrong with him?" Jake said.

"I'll go after him." Heeseung said and chased Jay with Jake followed behind.

"Hyung do you really dating with her?" Niki asked as he getting closer to Jungwon.

"Yah! Tell me how you both-" Sunoo said.

"Yah! Can you guys at least let me to talk? I can't even talk earlier!" Jungwon said and sighed.

"SOoOoOoo?" Niki said playfully making Sunoo chuckle.

"We are nothing but just a friends." Jungwon said but Sunoo and Niki looked at Jungwon didn't believed him.

"I'm serious!" Jungwon said knowing that they didn't believe him by their strange looks.

Three of them was talking about Hwayoung but Sunghoon looked at his hand thinking about something else and didn't even heard what they are saying.

•••