13 | MVP

"I hit a mosquito." said Sunghoon.

"I hit a fly." said Jay too.

They all looked at Jay and Sunghoon strangely. "Nonsense."

Hwayoung saw Aera and Nellie sitting there. She raised her eyebrows at the two of them. Then, Aera called her to sit there. "Hwayoung, sit here." said Aera then Hwayoung continued to sit next to Aera.

Sunghoon who was next to her was just ignored.

Jay sighed a little. "Why the girls are here with us?" he asked to Jungwon.

"Ohh I just ran into Aera and Nellie before you all came." Jungwon replied and explained the incident to them all.

(Flashback)

Jungwon's POV.

After sending a message in our group chat, I put my phone in my pants pocket. I already told the location to other members to hang out at my mom’s cafe tonight.

As I was about to enter the cafe, I overheard the cafe worker talking to two girls I knew.

"It's that Aera and Nellie?" I asked to myself.

"Sorry, but this cafe has been booked by our special guest. You two please get out of this cafe immediately." said the cafe worker to them.

Nellie snorted unhappily. "But we also---"

Aera hugged Nellie's arm trying to calm her friend down. "Enough Nellie. That's okay. We can eat somewhere else. Let's go." Aera persuaded her.

"Geezzz fine!" Nellie finally obeyed Aera. But when they wanted to go out, they started to see me.

"Hi Aera, Nellie." I say hello.

"Oh hi Jungwon." Aera replied.

"Where are you two going?" I asked.

"We were kicked out of this cafe because someone booked this place. That person is really selfish ugh!" Nellie roll her eyes.

I frowned before laughing a little. "I'm sorry."

"Huh? Why? It's not your fault." said Nellie.

"Yea it's me because I booked this cafe for me and my other friends tonight. By the way, this is my mom's cafe." I explain it briefly.

"Really?" Nellie blinked a little. She then hide behind Aera due to embarrassment with the continuity words she said earlier.

I shook my head a sign it's okay. "Chill. Hey how about you guys join us tonight?"

"Err ..." Aera lost her words.

"Don't worry. Hwayoung will join in too. I told her earlier." I said.

"In that case, okay. We'll join."

End Jungwon's POV.

(End flashback)

"Ohh ..." Hwayoung nodded understanding as well as the others.

"So ... Nellie." Heeseung adjusted his sitting position while looking at Nellie for a long time who was sitting in front of him.

"Y-yea?" Nellie asked a little stuttering.

"You have a boyfriend?"

Jay kept glancing at Heeseung strangely. The others behaved the same way. Nellie shook her head in no answer. Heeseung nodded casually.

"How about you, Aera?" It was Jake's turn to question Aera.

Aera returned Jake's gaze. "Why? You want to date with me?"