19 | MVP

Hwayoung was about to come out from the class but Jay hold her wrist and make Hwayoung face him.

“Hwayoung-ahh, wait...” Jay said.

Hwayoung looked at him with a forcing smile. She don’t want to talk with him but she can’t avoid him all the time.

“What’s wrong Jay?” she asked.

“Hwayoung listen.” Jay said still holding her wrist.

“Be fast, Jungwon is waiting for me outside.” Hwayoung said shrugged her hand gently away from him.

“J-Jungwon outside?” Jay said looking at her confused.

“Hwa— oh hi Jay.” Jungwon suddenly said while standing at the door.

“Are you busy Hwayoung?” Jungwon asked making Jay scoffed.

“I thought you both not dating? Why he's waiting for you?” Jay asked and crossing his arm.

When Hwayoung heard that she scoffed and shake her head.

“I already told you everything but you still didn’t trust me?” Hwayoung said smirking at him.

“We’re not dati—” Jungwon was about to explain to Jay but getting pulled by Hwayoung.

“Leave him Jungwon, he’s not going to believe us.” said Hwayoung as they come out from the class.

When they already gone, Jay grabbed his hair and sighed heavily.

•••

“Why do you want to see me?” Jungwon looked at Hwayoung confused.

“I know who spread the video.” Hwayoung said making Jungwon surprised by that.

“Who?” Jungwon asked.

“Victoria.” Hwayoung just said while looking around to see if there were any students.

“Wait, is she...?” Jungwon looked at her unsure.

“Well let’s make a plan to find out.”

“How?” Jungwon said tilted his head a little.

Hwayoung explain everything to Jungwon as Jungwon listen to her carefully.

The next day, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Hwayoung are together at the library. It was lunch time and they just dragged Sunghoon to the library without even let him speak.

After Jungwon and Hwayoung explaining to him why they brought him there.

“Eww disgusting!” Sunghoon said with a reaction on his face.

“I thought you will be helping me...” Hwayoung said whining.

“Hyung, it just for few minutes not even for the whole day, can’t you at least help us?” Jungwon said.

Hwayoung and Jungwon making a cute puppy face making Sunghoon give up after looking at Hwayoung.

“Fine...” he said with heavy sighed.

Sunghoon tries to breathe properly before entering the piano class where only Victoria is in the class. He press record and putted his phone in his coat.

“Hi babe.” Sunghoon said trying to not show how disgusting it is to call her babe.

“S-Sunghoon?” Victoria stop playing the piano and looking at Sunghoon with excitement.

“Who else?” he asked flirty and sitting beside her while playing her blonde hair.

“What are you doing here?” Victoria asked.