14 | MVP

Before that, let me teach you guys how to vote *cough*

Just tap the star button found on your phone screen. That's all thankyou :3

• • •

Jay who had just returned from hanging out with his member, continued to sit on the living room sofa. He sighed heavily as he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Son..."

Jay opened his eyes when he heard Mr. Park calling to him. Looks like Mr Park is standing in front of him looking at him for a long time.

Jay got up from his seat and wanted to get out of there but Mr. Park quickly stopped him.

"How long do you want to avoid me?" Mr. Park asked in a slightly high tone.

Jay stopped then he turned to face Mr. Park.

"What do you want?" Jay asked lazily.

"Sit down first. I have something to talk with you." Mr. Park began to sit on the couch.

"We'll talk tomorrow, I'm tired."

"Jay Park." This time Mr. Park's voice sounded firm.

Jay squeaked a little before returning to sit facing Mr. Park.

"What else do you want to talk about? About our family company?" Jay began to open the topic.

Mr. Park nodded. "Yes. It's a matter of the dignity of our company. I want you to take over the company when you finish school."

Jay smirked as he shook his head. "You know I'm not interested in your offer, right?"

"This is not an offer of this instruction from me."

"So you want to force me to continue to take over the company? Nonsense. This is not a cliche drama dad. Please understand my situation. I'm not interested in it." Jay said by controlling the tone of his voice from rising.

"It's so hard to hear me? You're the oldest one, Jay!" said Mr. Park as he slapped his hand on the living room table in the middle of them.

"But without you realizing it, you have used me to make a profit for yourself only. Don't you feel shame on yourself dad?!" Jay from losing patience. The veins in his neck arose as a result of holding back the anger that was lodged in his heart.

"Who are you to want to raise your voice with me? I'm your father. Please respect me." Mr. Park stared sharply at Jay.

"And you, how could you want to destroy my dream with this thing I'm not interested in? Please respect my decision too." Jay immediately got up from his seat and walked out of the house.

"Jay Park!"

The call from Mr. Park was simply ignored. Mrs. Park who heard the commotion between the two children frolic towards Mr. Park.

"Dear, what happen? Where is Jay going?" said Mrs Park anxiously when she saw Jay's car was already walking out of their home area.

Mr. Park sighed heavily. "Let it be. I'm lazy to find out about him." Mr. Park stepped away from Mrs. Park who was still stunned there.

• • •

Hwayoung looked at the clock displayed on her phone screen. Already showing at 6.30pm.

Soon she will take a bus to go to her mother's house. Meanwhile, she decided to stop for a quick meal at a nearby cafe.

Since she has more savings, she will give a reward to herself for eating delicious food on this day. Hwayoung entered the Mochi Cafe by slowly pushing the door.