06 | MVP

It’s Saturday but Hwayoung woke up early by her sudden call from her phone.

Hello? She said in her heart.

“Hello?” someone said on the phone.

And again Hwayoung said Hello in her mind.

“Hello? Hwayoung are you dead?” said Aera on the phone.

Hwayoung realized she's not talking making her laughed because her stupid ass.

“Why is she laughing?” asked Nellie.

“I don’t know. Asked her, why asked me?” said Aera.

“Yahh, we're outside of your house. We already knocking on your door many times but you still didn’t open it. Are you sure this is your house?”

After they said that. Hwayoung quickly going to her main door and open it.

But…….

Three of them laughing when Hwayoung saw both of them knocking on the wrong door that was beside Hwayoung house.

They both quickly going inside Hwayoung house out of embarrassing. When Hwayoung closing her door she looked at her tall friend while laughing.

“That will be the last time I will knocking on someone house.” said Nellie as she sitting down on Hwayoung’s couch.

“Hey! At least the person did not open the door.” Aera said and sat beside her.

“That was funny, but why you guys her this early?” asked Hwayoung while still giggled at them.

“Oh we are planning to have a breakfast outside with you. So go get change we will eat outside.” said Nellie.

Hwayoung was about to open her mouth but close it after she know that she can spend whatever she want with her allowance.

“Okay wait here and do not break a thing, especially you Aera.” Hwayoung pointed at Aera making Nellie laughed at her clumsy friend, Aera.

After 30 minutes Hwayoung done with her simple dress that under her knee, a jacket to cover her shoulder and a cute bag pack to put her novel book in it.

"Let's go." said Hwayoung.

After they come out from Hwayoung's house, they all getting inside Nellie's car.

"Wait, do you have a license?" Hwayoung's question to Nellie.

Nellie shook her head. Hwayoung was stunned.

"Nevermind. If we get sued, she will pay later." said Aera slowly.

"Yahh I will also ask you to pay once so mark my words,Aera."

They laughed.

"By the way, wow nice car Nellie.” Hwayoung said compliment her.

“Well it’s my favourite car with my favourite friend.” Nellie giggled looking at Aera after she's making the cheesy line for both Hwayoung and Aera.

“Eww, you're so cheesy.” said Aera with her disgusting funny face.

“Well at least Hwayoung like it, right Hwayoung?” Nellie said as both of them looking at Hwayoung who is sitting at the back.

Aera was shaking her head so Hwayoung will say no but Nellie is pouting while blinking her eyes making Hwayoung giggled.

“I think Nellie will need a boyfriend for her cheesy line.” Hwayoung said jokingly.

Aera laughing and high five Hwayoung while Nellie is sulking.

“I already have a boyfriend for your information.” Nellie jokingly said making both of them gasped playfully at their single friend.