15 | MVP

“And that’s how you get X is equal to 21.” Mrs. Yoo explain.

Mrs. Yoo looked around the class but sighed after looking at Jay making Hwayoung looked at him too.

“Okay class, make sure to study at home.” she said and was ready to leave their class.

After the whole class bowed to Mrs. Yoo, she left the class. Hwayoung looked at Jay as she crossed her arms.

“Wake up Jay, we have bio class right now.” Hwayoung said as she taking out her book for biology class.

She was about to mad at him for not waking up but when she looked beside her Jay already walking backward while smile a little at her.

“Let’s go.” He said and looked ahead but bumped into the table making Hwayoung laughed.

“That is why we look forward when walking instead of looking back while walking.” she chuckle as they both going to the lab.

• • •

“You didn’t do the report right? You slept the whole week right? It’s okay—” she was about to finish her word but then she looked at him with her wide eyes.

Jay gave her the report paper that they should do and it's making Hwayoung gasped.

“Wow your report is better than me.” she looked carefully the report making her sighed.

“I should trust you on this, I wasted my time making this report for 2 weeks and your report is better than mine is making me feel irritated.” Hwayoung looked at Jay and rolled her eyes.

“Well, people called me smart for a reason.” he shrugged and smirk at Hwayoung making Hwayoung rolled her eyes for the second time.

“Alright class, submit your report which I asked you to do last 2 weeks.” she said as she write something on the white board.

“Go put this on her table.” said Hwayoung handing Jay’s report to him.

“I did the report, you go.” he said while frowning.

“Okay I will, just because your report is better than me.” Hwayoung smile at him and put the report on Mrs. Lee table.

“Our class today will involve fire so make sure everyone will be careful or your parents will kill me.” Mrs. Lee jokingly said making the whole class laughed.

After Mrs. Lee explain how to do the experiment, everyone was getting excited for it so do Hwayoung but Jay looked at the experiment items boringly.

“Don’t you dare to sleep now.” Hwayoung warned him.

“Fine...” Jay said and staring at Hwayoung instead helping her do the experiment.

Hwayoung was doing the experiment but she frowned making Jay who is looking at her is frowning too.

Hwayoung was about to asked Jay how to do the experiment because she forgot a little how to do it but then she accidentally hit the beaker with her elbow causing the breaker to fall to the floor.

The whole class was surprised by the sound making them looked at where the sound was.

Hwayoung gasped and was about to take the broken beaker with her bare hand but Jay hold her hand.

“Don’t.” he simply said making Hwayoung looked at him confused.

“Don’t touch it or you’ll get hurt and I will get worried.” Jay said and at the same time Mrs. Lee already there with the broom.