08 | MVP

Jay entered the pool room sluggishly while ignoring the strange look from his classmate who started to enter the classroom. He knew the time for this swimming class was over but he didn’t care at all.

"Jay Park." call from Mr. Chan made Jay look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" Jay asked indifferently.

"Do you know what time it is now?"

"Yea." he answered lazily.

"So I'll assume you skipped my class this morning." said Mr. Chan as he raised his glasses over the bridge of his nose. Jay nodded casually as he placed his small bag containing his towel on the table provided.

"Alright Mr. Chan. Just do whatever you want, okay? I don't care at all." he answered.

Mr. Chan shook his head. He knows Jay Park very well. When reprimanded, there is only one answer given by Jay. Mr. Chan continued to walk without replying to Jay's words.

Hwayoung, who had just overheard the conversation between the two of them, began to feel angry with Jay's rude attitude.

"You're so rude ..."

Jay turned his body when he started to notice Hwayoung was standing behind him.

"Mind of your bussiness." said Jay then unbuttoned his shirt and now he was only wearing short pants for swimming. His perfect body shape was obvious.

Starting from that proud broad shoulder

followed by slightly sturdy biceps

and ended with those energetic looking abs.

Hwayoung was stiff in position. Her cheeks flushed red as she saw the 'beautiful view' from Jay.

"Oh damn..."

"Huh?" Jay turned to her with a strange look on his face.

"oHh DaMn WhY YoU lATe?" Hwayoung quickly covered her verse.

"Can you just go away?" Jay snorted harshly.

"But what are you doing here? Our swimming class is over so we need to go back to join for the next class." said Hwayoung.

"Who are you to direct me?" Jay stared at her sharply. Hwayoung looked at Jay by returning his gaze more deeply.

"I'm Yun Hwayoung." Hwayoung replied not wanting to give up.

"So far there's no one has dared to respond to me like that." This time Jay's voice changed to a low tone but still sounded cold.

Hwayoung hugged his body casually. "Oh really? So I'm the first?"

"Yes and you don't know who Jay Park completely yet."

Hwayoung grinned mockingly at him. She was not afraid of Jay's verse.

"I know. He's a student who likes to sleep while the teacher is teaching, diligent in skipping classes, rude, arrogant and most importantly he's very poor with manners. Here he is, Jay Park!" Hwayoung clapped her hands sarcastically at Jay who was already feeling hot tempered.

"You think you're great? You're just the first day into this swimming class so you don't have to show off the way you curse me while you're the one. Noob." sneered at Jay rudely.

"Absolutely yes, I don't know how to swim. Why? You want to fight a swim with me?" Hwayoung challenged him.

"Tch. You will definitely lose." Jay smirk.

Hwayoung shrugged both her shoulders with a small chuckle.

"Yeah... Besides, I'm not good at swimming either. If I fall in this pool, I'll drown later." meanwhile she was playing around by the pool on purpose.