o

osculate; ˈ/ɒskjʊleɪt/ [v.]

2009

'I want to be the one who will leave you--'

You said once, when I took you on holiday at Rome. You turned around, your brown hair swirled around in fast motion like a fast forward tape. '-if we are over.'

My forehead crumbled and I passed my half-eaten ice cream to you. 'I'm not sure whether to ask why.' You lowered your glasses and put it away. You licked the ice cream and you shrugged. 'I don't like to be in pain.' You muttered and passed the ice cream to me.

We stood among the crowd in the middle of St. Peter's Square. 'What convince you that I will hurt you?' I had abandoned the ice cream away in a bin. 'You have everything in this world and all I have is you. Lukasz can have everything in this world but I don't.' You took my hands in a rather small hands of yours and brought it to your mouth to be kissed, 'Cause you'll got all the freedom and all I will have is time and pressure.' I reached for your cheeks and cupped it softly.

'Bullshit.'

'What?' You said in confusion.

'Bullshit. Because without your support, whatever I'm enjoying right now will be nothing.'

You tilted your head a little bit and you smiled. My hand fell and you laced it with yours and we walked until we reached the inside of St. Peter.

You turned around and took a couple step back. My smile never left my face as I watched you, the echoes of your boots against the floor alerted the people around of your presence.

'Margo-'

'Since we are in a church, I'll make a promise to you.'

A mischievous smile crawled up your face and I was dreaded (and curious) to see what mischief are you up to now.

'Go--'

'I'll promise you that I will be softer with you.' You said, the words of your promise echoed around the dome. You had your right hand up, your face was full of determination.

Surprise, surprise, I was blushing.

'I would always remind myself that you are a breathing thing.' You said, a small smile curled on the dried up lips.

'I would cherish you like a memory to someone.' You had stopped in front of a statue of a foot long tall.

'Because you're a home to a life.' Breath. 'You're my home.'

I think I almost cried.

-

It didn't take me long enough to corrupt the holy house by lifting you up in the air and kissed you.

(It didn't even take the guards a long time to escort us out for public disturbance and act of violation.)

It's not me that'll hurt you--it's you who will hurt me, in the most twisted, painful way.

But we all have to admit that I would enjoyed it. I do.