r

redo; /rēˈdo͞o/ [v.]

I want to take back at least half of the "I love you"s, because I didn't mean them as much as the other ones.

I want to take back the ridiculous gifts I gave you, because you

didn't get it and it made me think that I'm 99.9% drunk when I decided to buy it for you.

(Although you kept it, I felt embarrassed every time our family and friends asked us where did that come from?)

(Like the salami memo notepad on our kitchen counter, the no-head teddy bear lamp in our living room and remember that chipped Frankenstein head flower pot that we keep in the downstairs toilet; it's hilarious to see their face after they used the toilet.)

(Maybe it's not that bad.)

(I actually like the paper towel holder slash kitchen timer. That one is brilliant.)

(And also that Star Wars baby's bath towel with yoda's ears hoodie. No regret have I)

I want to take back the joker birthday cake I gave to you because I thought the person was kidding about it won't turn off until the battery ran out—how long was it? 3 weeks?

I want to take back what I said about you being an emotional zombie, crybaby and jerk behind your back when we first day because I was 100% period virgin. How am I supposed to know you have pads and tampons and maxi pads and wing?

Are your pads supposed to fly away?

I want to take back the time I called you "honey" in front my teammates and your brother when we were secretly dating. You looked like I had just shown them pictures of us having sex. Kuba looked like he was about to rip my head apart.

I want to take back the wineglasses we broke when we were both mad, because it was a nice wineglass and the argument would have ended anyway and the fact that we had to argue on what brand our wineglasses should be because mine has a little flaw here and yours are too small for my hand.

I want to take back the time we had sex in a rent car, not because I feel bad

about the people who got the car after us, but because it was massively uncomfortable. We both hurt our backs and it felt like we had committed a murder when we tried to clean it up with paper towel and half-empty bottle of purell you always bring

I want to take back the doubts I had while we were miles apart because I was forever worry about someone sweeping you away from me.

I want to take back the time I said you were a genius, because I was being

sarcastic and I should have just said you'd hurt my feelings.

But you are a genius, I swear. I just, I mean it in a bad way. I should've just be honest.

I want to take back the time where you gave me chances to spill all my wrong doings that I kept as a secret so I can actually tell you that because you are very honest with yours and I feel bad.

I want to take back the piece of me that lies in you, to see if I truly miss it.

I want to take back at least half the "I love you"s, because I want to truly mean it because I always take you for granted and I regret that. You deserve more.