z

z; /zē/ [n.]

Z; the twenty-sixth letter of twenty-six letters in alphabet.

Wow, it's the twenty-sixth letter. The final letter to the journal of fragments of you and me laced together.

Margo, I am that clumsy human. Always loving and never leaving. You make me stand to that principle because 11 years knowing each other from the time where the little boy with the crooked awkward smile who was scared to make a move was invited by this bold, chicken-poxed covered with cream to lunch to now, the still crookedly smiling boy few months away to getting marry to the most wonderful girl; smart and gorgeous makes me realise I only want you.

Margo, you are sweet nothings murmured against shaking shoulders; you are kiss-bruised lips, mascara running black down your cheeks. You are the nostalgia pierces through me like a January wind, gilding my bones with ice. You're everything I've ever wanted.

So, thank you. Thank you for being apart of my life through all the sweat, tears and smile; all the pain we have been through, all the pride and joy. People had come and go but you have stayed. You mean a lot to me and you agreeing to marry me was the cherry on the top of my awesome life in shape of sundae.

People say, the sparks will die and we'll run out of firsts. It's like the rule of relationship. I said screw them, we'll make our own rule and rule the world. We might not be Beyonce and Jay-Z but hey, we can nail this shits. You and me, against the world.

Sounds like a plan.

Not so much of ending but I have a surprise. The letter in the back pocket of the book, contained a flight ticket to Dortmund departing tomorrow morning. I had everything planned and for Riahannon to pick you up. Dress nicely.

It's gonna be a turning point to our life.

Lots of love,

Lukasz Piszczek, the dork who owns your heart.