Chapter 6 (Class Trial)

Monokuma: "Now then, since I've already explained the rules twice already, you guys should know what to do! Find the killer in the given time, and they shall atone for their sins! But if you vote wrong, everyone else will die!"

Hajime: "Better not be two timing us on that."

Monokuma: "Scout's honor!"

Fuyuhiko: "So to recap... a murder happened because of that party?"

Sora: 'Why does that feel oddly familiar..?'

Fuyuhiko: "That means everyone there's a fuckin' suspect."

Mahiru: "Hey! You're no higher than the rest of us!"

Fuyuhiko: "Not my fault that someone died when I wasn't around. You expect me to be related to that shit?"

Mahiru: "What is that supposed to mean!?"

Nagito: "C'mon guys! Not a third time! Look, let's just get to the issue of how Byakuya ended up under the table. Pretty odd if you ask me."

Kazuichi: "Is it possible his corpse was just dragged under the table after being killed?"

Hajime: "No he couldn't have been dragged... there were never any blood trails from any other location to the table."

Kazuichi: "Meh, worth clearing up anyway."

Hiyoko: "Too bad that your existence and intelligence are totally meaningless!"

Kazuichi: "People respond better to praise you know!"

Sora: "Look you little brat, if you're not gonna say anything related to the case then just stay quiet."

Hiyoko: "What did you just call me!?"

Sonia: "I never got to ask... who is she?"

Monomi: "Oh that's right! Only a few of you met her-"

Monokuma: "Hey! I'm doing the introduction here! This female student you see here is the amnesiac exchange student!"

Akane: "Amnesiac?"

Chiaki: "It means she lost all of her memories regarding her identity."

Teruteru: "Well... I'd be happy to show you something you could never forget~."

Sora: "Jokes on you, I'm gay."

Ibuki: "Woah! She totally just came out like that without hesitation!"

Sora: "Can we just get back to the murder! Our lives are kind of on the line here..."

Ibuki: "R-Right, my bad. So if the killer didn't move the body, how did Byakuya end up there anyway?"

Hajime: "Chances are he was killed under the table."

Nekomaru: "Under the table!?"

Hajime: "Considering there's no signs of dragging the body anywhere, that's really our only lead."

Gundham: "Perhaps he saw the knife under the table. I believe we're familiar with how he reacted to finding 'dangerous objects'."

Mahiru: "But there was a blackout, how could he see the knife from so far and make it all the way over there?"

Hajime: "He must've had the night-vision goggles."

Sora: "He must've seen someone go after the knife and was killed within the process- wait no... that's not right."

Teruteru: "Not right? But that sounds like a perfect deduction!"

Ibuki: "Yeah, you even tied in evidence with the knife and you weren't even at the party!"