CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

I couldn't describe what was going through my mind when I walked into scotts basement but one thing for sure it was the weirdest thing id ever seen... there was bodies everywhere .. They lined the walls , ceilings and floors.. Some were clean others had blood all over them and chunks missing... some looked new where as others looked old and rotten .. He dumped the girls body next to the door and took a deep breath ... I must admit it did smell pretty good I had to give him that... "Scott"

"yeah"

"what do you do when there just bone"

"I burn them"

"oh so you keep them until they've gone to the bone and then set them alight"

"yup else id have way to many" well I suppose that did kind of make sense... "what do you do through out the day" he lit up a smoke and leaned against the basement wall taking in the many rotten corpses he had...

"nothing really I drink"

"drink what blood is that all vampires seem to do"

"no not blood whisky"

"oh we can actually get drunk"

"yeah if you drink enough"

"and how much is enough"

"about five bottles give or take" he kicked a few bodies until he came upon three bony ones and started scraping them up..."can you hold these please"

"I may drink human blood but I DON'T handle there corpses." he sighed and bagged them up before trying to hand it me.. I took it not really wanting to but still at least I wasn't touching them it made me feel sick..

"don't worry you wont always feel this way"

"feel what way"

"you've still got some of your human emotions the more blood you drink the quicker it will disappear"

"I don't want it to disappear"

"its all come with being a vampire"

"well I didn't exactly sign up for this"

"well you would of died anyway" he closed the door behind him as we traipsed up the stairs...

"so where you burning these"

"my back yard" we walked through a long entrance hall before we came to a large oak door he unlocked it and pushed it open wide...the garden wasn't exactly what I expected I thought it would have been dark like the rest of the house but this garden was like the only light an modern bit id seen .. It had a huge decking with spot lights going all the way around it .. I could get used to living here..

"um Scott does anyone else live here"

"nope im on my own" well at least I wouldn't be bothering anyone else... he emptied the bag of bones onto a grate and pulled up a couple chairs to sit in ... before lighting them .. The fire burned nicely as I sat and watched it in silence.. I didn't even notice scott had gone until he handed me a glass of whiskey..

"um thanks" I sipped it before looking up at him ..

"you no that night you changed me"

"yeah"

"why was you there" he sipped his drink for a while before answering my question..

"I was looking for you.."

"why"

"im not sure" he looked into the flames obviously deep in thought about something..

"your different from the others Emma"