CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER 11 - VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE THANKYOU !! XX

I pulled up outside , something was clearly going on cause the loudness of the music made my ears want to pop off, and the fact that there were a load of cars outside the house.. I must admit I was curious away too days an already they were throwing parties.

I pushed the door open to see a lot of vampires , put it this way it looked more like a huge orgy , there were couples everywhere rubbing against each other.

Id been to parties but this well this was something different , i kicked a few empty bottles over as I made my way through to the living area . Oh my god were they having sex on the couch.

I couldn’t believe my eyes this was highly disgusting where the hell was Scott.

I slammed the door behind me and headed for the kitchen ignoring the many people now half naked through the hallway talk about a rude welcoming.

I wrenched open the door and sighed with relief this room was empty except for a few people sitting at the table playing what looked like strip poker.

I went to walk out when I came face to face with Scott.

“I heard you was here”

“well I was looking for you what the hells this” I waved my hands round the house.

“this is called a vampire party”

“well it looked more like a huge orgy to me”

“yeah they get a little side tracked” he smiled and made his way over to the table ushering me to follow.

I didn’t really want to I was more interested in a hot shower and some bottled blood until I went out later for a fresh kill if I could do it after what that old witch said, I shuddered at the thought of her and walked towards the table where I saw Kyle sat in-between to hot blondes..

He winked at me as I stood out the way I felt so out of place I didn’t really no anyone.

Scott stood next to me pointing at some vampires round the table.

“so this here’s blade. - a youngish vampire turned round he had jet black eyes and a smile to die for , his black hair was so short and messy and his bone structure made him look as hot as ever.- these cute numbers here are lily and misty- they didn’t bother smiling as I looked at them they just sat closer to Kyle there blonde hair fell down there back making them look like too Barbie dolls-as you might of guessed there twins- and last but not least Salem“

an oldish vampire nodded his head at me, what caught my attention was his eyes he had the most bluest eyes id ever seen and his hair fell over his shoulders it was a white blond he didn’t look like a vampire he looked like some kind of angel.

I smiled at them all feeling a little apprehensive.

Scott pulled a chair out for me , I took the seat in-between blade and Salem, they didn’t say anything to me but I still felt nervous.. Oh come on girl pull yourself together.

Scott took a seat opposite me but next too lily she smiled and placed her hand under the table oh dear god please don’t say she’s doing what I think she’s doing, my thoughts were clear when Scott smiled and kissed her.. Ewe this was vile I think I was better off going out.

I was about to leave the table when blade handed me a bottle of beer , well I wasn’t going to say no to him and I was defiantly not turning down free beer , I gave him a smile and took the beer.

Scott dealt some cards out I was never good at cards so declined I didn’t fancy loosing all my money.

I took to staring at Scott as he got ever so close to lily, well hold on just a second there wasn’t he supposed to be in some kind of relationship with Nicole.