CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

Sometimes we do things we don’t mean, sometimes we blame others for our mistakes when its nothing to do with them.

don’t let loved ones fall through your fingers cause of something you have done, always tell them how much you love them and how much you care for them cause you never know when its to late you never no when your time is up on this fucked up world.

I sat outside in the car for a while watching the house I knew so well, the house id practically grown up in, now I was about to slaughter the family that lived there because of fate.

I got out my car and made my way round the side of the house, it was best I went through the back door I didn’t want my plan failing because someone screamed I needed to do this quick and fast.

I watched as her mom walked in piling plates into the dish washer she looked so happy yet here I was about to take it away from her like it was mine.

I glimpsed the bathroom window and decided the best plan of action would be going through there at least then I would be inside the house.

I pulled my self up and gently closed the window behind me I made sure my footing was placed correctly ii didn’t need to knock anything over now .

I was just about to walk out the door when I heard footsteps the other side. And corys voice shout to his mother.

“im just going to the toilet ill help you in a minute”

sadly he wasn’t such a shame.

I hid behind the door as he opened it , I closed the door behind me and before he even knew what was coming I snapped his neck and placed him gently on the floor, god he was so hot.

I closed both of his eyes before engraving my initial into his leg, I guess it was a hobby of mine now.

I sighed as I watched him anyone would think he’d fell asleep on the bathroom floor.

I shook my head and closed the door quietly behind me.

I made my way into the kitchen and watched as her mom wrote in some kind of diary.

“cory hurry up I need you to take the garbage out” she shouted loudly

“im sorry corys not avaible right now”

She froze and tunred round slowly to face me, she didn’t scream she just watched me with shock eyes.

“emma what are you doing here”

“I think you know the answer to that”

she nodded her head obviously stuck for words.

She was about to say something but I snapped her neck and watched as her head slumped on the table, I didn’t need the apologies or the torment I just wanted this over and done with.

I yet again engraved my initial in her arm before before closing her eyes with my fingers.

I wasn’t sure why I did that but for some reason it helped get over the fact that id just killed them, I cared for them once I actually used to look up to her like a mom an cory, me and him used to play out in the garden together.

Life had funny ways of changing.

I crept up the stairs towards lisas room , I quitly opened the door and saw her lying on the bed peacefully sleeping, I crept over glad in a way at least she wouldn’t know I killed her.

I closed my eyes and grabed the pillow from the end of her bed I was seconds from smothering her, when she opened her eyes and looked straight in mine.