CHAPTER THIRTY

CHAPTER THIRTY omg omg omg im on chapter 30 already :O almost the end of my book as well good job theres a book to haha well anyway thanks for voting an commentin means a lot .. :D hope you enjoy this chapter emmas really starting to get bad xx

I watched as the gaurds attacked him, I wanted nothing more than to help him but I couldn’t bring myself to do it, I watched a they grabbed him round the neck, I closed my eyes not wanting to see his death, I was expecting to hear the snap of his neck but heard five gun shots in stead.

I opened my eyes and looked at the blood bath before me.

Kyle looked at scott who lent up his car like he was pleased with himself typical scott.

I sighed and watched on as they argued about something before kyle eventually got in the car and they drove off.

Was glad he was safe I didn’t mean to nearly get him killed ah hell who was I kidding I had fun.

I followed the woods round so I was far from the royal court and away from any straying gaurds.

All I wanted right now was a good drink I felt so bad for what happened to Kyle he was the only one id ever cared about and I couldn’t even feel that.

Id just left him behind like bate that could only mean one thing I was helpless , beyond help and I was further down the path to darkenss than I thought.

I sat down on some old fallen down tree trunk thinking over my plans, well so far id killed a human girl, tobys girlfriend, and too royal gaurds, and an old man at a gas station.

I was getting there I needed the world to know who I was I needed to catch leahs attention.

I was just about to flea from this area when I heard a females laugh and a males voice talking.

I followed there scent which I knew to well they were werewolves.

I smiled an evil grin well this was going to be fun and more body meant more people knew about me.

I watched them as the young boy lay down a blanket for them to sit on , the girl placed a hamper down on the floor and pulled out things for a picnic , oh how romantic, I felt sick.

I pushed all thoughts of me and kyle from my mind and concentrated on them, they seemed do happy , he laughed at her god awful jokes and she made stupid noise when he kissed her neck.

I wanted to rip his heart out in front of her and make her watch me kill him I wanted to see her face when I killed him I wanted to watch her heart break and the pain she would feel.

I smiled an moved from my hiding place I was so close to them when the male turned to look at me.

He stood up in defence next to his girlfriend he seemed so angry why was he angry for all he knew I could just be asking the time.

“excuse me whats the time” I smirked at him as his face faltured slightly.

“its um twelve noon” I hadn’t realised how light it had gotten and I touched the neclace latisha had given me so I could go out into the sun, it was so nice of her I completely forgot she had given it me.

I watched as the boy shot a glance at his girlfriend I knew he was nervous hell I would be too if I was in his position.

I wasn’t going to be slow I didn’t want to drag it out any longer I hated the way he looked at her I longed for someone to look at me like that but that would never happen I was a lost case.

I slammed my fist into his chest before he even knew what was coming, I watched as he looked down to my hand and back up to my face, what made me smile more was the single tear that ran down his face before I ripped his heart clean out his body.