CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

CHAPTER THIRTY-THRE

Oh my god guys nearly the end :O I cant believe it lol , as you know I have linked my book with my best friend Nicole you will no her as babey x nikki, anyway my ending is going to be in her book also only hers is in leahs pov, as you no she’s the good one in the prophecy where as Emma is the evil one. If you haven’t already please read her book softly kiss me :D kyles in that book also some of my other characters :D x

I pulled up outside her home, I knew exactly where I was , she probably already knew I was coming who knows.

I watched her small cottage for a while before getting out my car, something was niggling at me, I didn’t exactly want her dead but she had to die, she was part of the prophecy and I needed rid of all of it.

I made my way to her front door and knocked it quietly .

I waited patiently for her to answer , but nothing, I knocked again , this time I heard shuffling behind the door.

“I know your there Maggie”

“your making a mistake Emma”

“im just here to talk”

The doors lock clicked an opened slightly revealing her old creped face.

“what do you want”

“I just want some answers”

“I gave them you, your helpless now go”

“just let me in or ill come in the hard way your choice”

She closed the door then opened it wide.

“don’t make me regret this Emma” I didn’t answer her as I made my way inside it was so warm in here, and the homely smell and the way it looked still amazed me.

I sat down on one of her sofas and she sat on the one furthest away from me the one that put her in the shadows.

“I just want to know what you no”

She watched me carefully obviously deciding on what to tell me.

“I know a lot Emma but im not sure if I want to tell you”

“what do you know about Leah”

“I knew you would want to know about her and im not exactly comfortable in telling you”

“you will tell me old women or ill force it out of you is she strong”

“she posses powers only she can use you would never be able to use powers such as hers cause your not great enough”

“are you trying to say im not worthy of the powers”

“your powers are only those darkness”

“funny im sure its your granddaughters blood going through me”

“was going through you, you made that go away along time ago when you rid your blood with darkness”

“so why can I do this” I focused on the fire and made it burn even higher it threatened to travel through the rest of the house as I controlled it to go up to walls and touch anything and everything it made contact with.

“just stop” I clicked my fingers and the fire fell back to normal everything was gleaming like it had never happened.

“I never said you didn’t have power I said you couldn’t posses what she has”

“and whys that”

“because she’s good she hasn’t an ounce of evil in her”

“so what your saying is my powers are only those of evil”