CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

“all them things Kyle said were true”

I didn’t no whether to laugh or cry, seriously!

“what things”

“you know about the picture under my pillow and -

“wait you have a picture of me under your pillow”

“um yeah” I swear if he could blush im sure he’d be a lobster right now, I wanted to punch him yet I felt so happy but why I hated him right?

“I cant deal with this now im sorry” I stood up not wanting him to get the wrong idea and me sitting here was letting him be close to me.

“wait please don’t go”

“im sorry I just-I just cant be in the same room as you now I need to go” I didn’t bother saying anything else as I walked out the room as quick as my vamperic speed would take me.

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel in my car , I was so nervous yet so angry with my self for letting it get so far, I should of seen the signs I should o f stopped it before he actually did start falling for me, but how was I to no he was never round me and when he was he was mean so maybe he was just winding me up.

I revved the engine and it took me a minute to realise Kyle had gone , I didn’t no where but maybe Scott was right he’d bring back a few girls and get drunk.

I drove and drove for what felt like hours , it was dark out now and the weather was a perfect night there was no wind and it felt quiet warm out, I pulled up outside my moms house, if I went in I wonder how sober she was I wonder if I could join her.

I sighed and got out the car this would probably end up being a mistake.

I knocked on the front door and made sure no one was around as I waited, everything was too silent.

The door creaked open a fraction as my mother looked round the door, her eyes seemed to light up and she lunged forward into me giving me a huge hug.

I hugged her back trying my hardest not to breath , I probably wouldn’t smell a thing but alcohol but still I wasn’t going to take a chance.

She eventually let me go and led me inside without saying a word.

She shut the door and led me to the living room, ive got to say it was disgusting way worse than when I lived there, food dishes an empty cans lay on the floor I had to literally kick a few things out the way for me to get passed, there was dirty fag ends on the coffee table and the curtains were closed and what surprised me the most she’d chucked black paint up them .

I frowned and moved a few clothes before I sat down.

“I did that for you”

“excuse me”

“the paint I did it for you”

“um why”

“just in case you decided to show in the day time I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable”

“mom what are you on a bout”

“you don’t have to play dumb Emma I no what you are” I was really confused how could she no. I mean I no her reaction wasn’t exactly what I expected but still for her to know what I was , was ive got to say more of a shock.

“Lisa told me you’re a vampire”

“and she had no rights to tell you” I stood up angrily. She didn’t look scared as she grabbed hold of my arm.